TNPSC – Curator in Museum Recruitment 2019 – 4 Vacancies
Dear TNPSC Aspirants,
TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) has invited applications from eligible candidates belonging only to the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), categories through online mode upto 24.02.2019 for direct recruitment to the post of Curator in Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service against the shortfall vacancies, as per the orders of the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Madras.
Details About TNPSC – Curator in Museum Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Post: Curator in Museum Department (Code No. 2129)
- Name of the Service: Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service (Code No.036)
- Total Number of vacancies: 4
- Scale of Pay: Rs.36700-116200/- (Level-17)
IMPORTANT DATES AND TIME – TNPSC – Curator in Museum Recruitment 2019
|Date of Notification||24.01.2019|
|Last date for submission of application||24.02.2019|
|Date of Written Examination|
|Paper – I (Subject Paper)||19.05.2019 FN||10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Paper – II (General Studies)||19.05.2019 AN||02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M|
Age Limit – TNPSC – Curator in Museum Recruitment 2019
The age limit will be considered as in 1st July 2019. Also, this TNPSC – Curator in Museum Recruitment 2019 is only for the SCs/SC(A) aspirants, so other category students cannot apply for this post.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years (Should Not Have completed)
- Maximum Age: No Maximum Age Limit (58 Years)
Educational Qualification – TNPSC – Curator in Museum Recruitment 2019
- The Educational qualification to apply for the TNPSC – Curator in Museum Recruitment 2019 will be considered as on 24th January 2019.
- A Master’s or Honour’s degree in Zoology or Botany or Geology or Anthropology or Indian Archaeology or Sanskrit or History.
- The educational qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies viz. 10th + HSC/Diploma + U.G. degree + P.G. degree or its equivalent as stipulated in Section 25 of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act 2016.
- The results of exam should have been declared on or before the date of Notification.
KNOWLEDGE IN TAMIL – TNPSC – Curator in Museum Recruitment 2019
Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil on the date of this Notification (24th January 2019).
Selection Procedure – TNPSC – Curator in Museum Recruitment 2019
There are two stages of recruitment for this TNPSC – Curator in Museum Recruitment 2019.
- Stage I – Written Examination
- Stage II – Oral Test in the form of interview.
Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together.
Appearance in both the papers of the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory.
A candidate who has not appeared in any one of the papers in Written Examination or Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks in the Written Examination or Oral Test.
The selection against shortfall vacancies will be made from among SC/SC(A) applicants only.
The reservation for Women, Ex-serviceman and Differently Abled Persons will not be applicable for the recruitment of shortfall vacancies.
Further, the reservation of vacancies to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) also will not apply for this recruitment.
Exam Pattern – TNPSC – Curator in Museum Recruitment 2019
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Selection|
|I. Paper – I (200 Questions)
(P.G. Degree Standard)
Any one of the following subjects, in which the candidate acquired the qualification.
(i) Geology (Code No.240)
|II. Paper – II (100 Questions)
GENERAL STUDIES (Code No.003)
General Studies (Degree Standard) – 75 Questions
Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard) – 25 Questions
|III. Interview and Records||70|
(i) The Question Paper in Paper-I for the subjects Botany, Zoology and History and Paper – II will be set in both English and Tamil. The question paper for the subjects Geology, Anthropology and Ancient History & Archaeology will be set only in English.
(ii) The question paper in the language subject Sanskrit will be set in the respective language.
(iii) Candidates should choose and specify in the application, only the prescribed subject in which they have obtained the educational qualification for appearing to the examination.
Application Fee – TNPSC – Curator in Museum Recruitment 2019
Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
SC/SC(A)s – Full Exemption
Aspirants can download the notification of the TNPSC – Curator in Museum Recruitment 2019 from the official TNPSC Website or from the link that is mentioned below.
Other Important TNSPC Notifications announced in 2019
#1 TRENDING VIDEO in Race YOUTUBE CHANNEL