TNPSC Combined Engineering Services (CES) 2019 – Written Results Released
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) has officially released the exam results of the TNPSC Combined Engineering Services (CES) 2019 Written Exam Results in the official website of TNPSC.
The Total number of vacancies available for all the 10 posts available in the Combined Engineering Services is 475.
The following is an excerpt from the official result notification PDF of the TNPSC Combined Engineering Services (CES) Written Exam 2019 and the following numbers will be called for the document verification which is provided below.
The candidates whose Register Numbers are mentioned below have been provisionally admitted to Certificate Verification for the POSTS INCLUDED IN THE COMBINED ENGINEERING SERVICES EXAMINATION, based on the results of the written examination conducted by the Commission on
10.08.2019 FN & AN and 25.08.2019 FN & AN.
The candidates who have been admitted provisionally to the Certificate Verification should upload the scanned copy of documents in support of the claims made in their online application from 20.11.2019 to 29.11.2019 in the e-seva centres run by TACTV.
List of designated e-seva centres will be available in the website. The details regarding the documents to be uploaded will be made available in the Commission’s website and candidates will be informed of the above fact only through SMS and e-mail.
Individual communication in this regard will NOT be sent to the candidates by post.
1. Mere inclusion of the Register Numbers of candidates in the above list will not imply that the candidature has been fully considered for Certificate Verification.
2. The candidates whose Register numbers are found in the above list have been admitted provisionally to the Certificate Verification based on the marks obtained by them in the Main Written Examination and with reference to rule of reservation of appointments.
3. The admission of candidates to Certificate Verification is provisional subject to verification and acceptance of the claim in their online applications towards age, educational qualification, experience, community, Differently abled category, PSTM etc., through original documents. If any of their claims are found to be false or incorrect, their online applications will be rejected, provisional admission to
Certificate Verification will be cancelled and they will not be admitted to the next stage of selection.
4. The admission of the above candidates to the Certificate Verification is purely provisional subject to the decision of the Commission and subject to the outcome or final orders in WMP(MD)Nos. 9982/2019 & 9983/2019 in WP(MD)No. 13408 of 2019, and other cases/WPs relating to this recruitment,
9 pending on the files of the Hon’ble High Court, Madras / Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
5. Candidates who have been admitted provisionally to the Certificate Verification are hereby advised to upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents without fail.
Failure to upload even any one of the essential documents within the time limit stipulated above will result in their non admission to the next stage of selection and rejection of their online application.
Aspirants can check the results of the TNPSC – Combined Engineering Services (CES) – Written Exam results from the official website of TNPSC or from the link that is mentioned below.
Aspirants can download the Call Letter of the TNPSC – Combined Engineering Services Exams 2019 from the official TNPSC website (www.tnpsc.gov.in) or from the link that is mentioned below.
Download Bankersdaily Android App: http://bit.ly/2S83yQR
TNPSC Group II & Group II A New Syllabus : http://bankersdaily.in/tnpsc-group-2-group-2-a-merged-2019-new-syllabus-released/
Buy the Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & English Language Topic Wise Tests – Online Tests from the below-given links.
If you have any doubts regarding the 4 new Topic Wise Test Packages, kindly mail your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.