Top 50 IMPORTANT CURRENT AFFAIRS : APRIL & MAY
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants ,
The Exam season is getting heated up with the arrival of mains examination. Current Affairs section along with the Banking awareness section is one of the important topics to look, as this is the scoring part in the mains examination. The difficulty level of the other sections make it hard to attempt and moreover the questions asked in those topics determine the total score in comparison to the Current Affairs & Banking Awareness.
We are in the process of providing quizzes for the upcoming exams like SBI PO Mains 2018, SBI CLERK Mains 2018 & BOB PO Phase I 2018 & RBI Grade “B”2018. Out of these RBI Grade “B” stands out as the number of questions asked in the Current Affairs & Banking Awareness varies when compared to the other exams.
How to Score more marks in the Upcoming Mains Examinations ?
- Read Current Affairs Daily (Regularly without any break)
- If possible take notes as this will be beneficial for your last minute preparations.
- Never miss any important updates on any particular day.
- Banking Awareness Questions and Static GK Questions were asked from the recent Current affairs, so don’t miss any events.
- Prepare Financial terms and important abbreviations to score more in the Banking awareness part.
- Read atleast 5 month Current Affairs , but still some of the exams have questions in Current Affairs & Banking Awareness from the past which are beyond the 5 months period.
- Attend Quizzes regularly (We post daily Quizzes in Bankersdaily in the Exam Format).
We are Providing TOP 50 Current Affairs QUIZ – Part I & Part II for the upcoming exams and this will be available in the Exam format with timers.
Attend the Part I & Part of TOP CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ now from the links that is provided below. Attend the Quiz now.
Attend Daily Current Affairs Quiz to score full marks in the Upcoming Mains Examinations. Check the Links below to attend the Quiz in the Exam Format.
Attend GEEK TEST – SOLVE 10 Daily and enhance your preparation to the next level. Attend the Daily Tests with the Timer and improve your solving ability.
Also Please attend this BLUE WHALE QUESTION (which is a combination of many topics and combined into a single one). This is a One Stop Solution for all your Miscellaneous needs. So Practice and Also mention the answers of the BLUE WHALE Questions in the Comments section in the format.