Vijaya Bank Credit Officers Recruitment 2018 : Notification Released
Vijaya Bank Credit Officers Recruitment 2018 : Notification Released
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants ,
Vijaya Bank which is one of the nationalized banks in India and is headquartered at Bengaluru has released the notification for the post of “Probationary Asst. Manager (Credit) in JMG Scale-I in General Banking stream – Credit Officer 2018”. Aspirants who are selected for the post of Probationary Assistant Manager will have to undergo a course for a period of 3 months and have to clear the test which is conducted at the end. The aspirants will also be paid a stipend for the course duration and it is mandatory to do the course before joining as the Probationary Assistant Manager.
The total number of Vacancies available for the Vijaya Bank Credit Officers Recruitment 2018 – Probationary Assit. Manager (Credit) in JMG Scale – I in General Banking Stream is 330. The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India, depending on the requirement of the Bank.
Bank Name : Vijaya Bank
Post Name : Probationary Asst. Manager (Credit) in JMG Scale-I in General Banking stream
Salary : 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020 *
*In addition, officers are also eligible for Dearness Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance (HRA), Furniture and Fixtures, Accommodation (in lieu of HRA), Leave encashment & LTC encashment in lieu of LTC, Reimbursement of Conveyance, Medical Aid, Hospitalization expenses, Retirement benefits, Loans at concessional rates as per the rules of the Bank. They are eligible for liberal welfare schemes & benefits.
Important Dates – Vijaya Bank Credit Officers Recruitment 2018
Online Application starts at – 12th September, 2018
Last Date to Apply – 27th September, 2018
Last for Payment – 27th September, 2018
Relevant date for Age and Qualification – 1st August, 2018
Date of Online Examination – Will be Announced Later
Age Limit – Vijaya Bank Credit Officers Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
- Minimum age will be considered as on 1st August, 2018.
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 01.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1997 (both days inclusive). Age Relaxation is applicable as per the norms.
Vacancies – Vijaya Bank Credit Officers Recruitment 2018
|Community||No. of Vacancies|
Educational Qualification – Vijaya Bank Credit Officers Recruitment 2018
Aspirants who wish to apply for the post of Vijaya Bank Credit Officers Recruitment 2018 – Probationary Assit. Manager (Credit) in JMG Scale – I in General Banking Stream should have the following educational qualification.
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks AND MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA – (with specialization in Finance) – through full time course from a reputed institution (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science / Economics/Law.
- Chartered Accountant
- Company Secretary
- No Experience is needed to apply for the post of Vijaya Bank Credit Officers Recruitment 2018 – Probationary Assit. Manager (Credit) in JMG Scale – I in General Banking Stream. So aspirants who have the necessary qualifications can apply for the post available.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 01.08.2018.
- Minimum 60% marks at graduation level is for candidates applying under general/unreserved category, candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) applying for reserved vacancies (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) will be entitled for relaxation of 5% i.e. they should have minimum 55% marks at graduation level.
Agreement / Security Bond – Vijaya Bank Credit Officers Recruitment 2018
The selected candidates who are appointed in the services of the Bank on completion of the course and exit test have to execute an Agreement / Security Bond at the time of joining the Bank to serve the Bank for a minimum period of Three (3) years from the date of joining the Bank as Probationary Officer upon successful completion of the course. In the event of candidate abandoning, absconding or resigning the services of the Bank before completion of three years, he / she shall be liable to compensate the Bank with an amount of Rs. 3,00,000.00 (Rupees Three lakhs only] + applicable taxes.
Selection Procedure – Vijaya Bank Credit Officers Recruitment 2018
Selection will be through online test and/or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates.
Online Exam Pattern
|Sl. No.||Name of the Tests||Maximum marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||50||Composite Time of 120 min|
|2.||General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50|
- Sectional Cutoff marks and overall cutoff marks will be there for this online Exam.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- Merit list of the candidates based on the marks obtained by them in online examination (marks obtained in General Awareness with special reference to Banking and Financial Management paper) will be prepared in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/GEN. Candidates securing the minimum qualifying marks as decided by the Bank for Online Tests and ranking sufficiently high in the order of merit shall be called for Personal interview.
- Mere passing in the Online Test shall not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Personal Interview.
- In case of equal marks by two or more candidates, the merit order of such group of candidates will be on the basis of Date of Birth i.e. Candidate senior in age will be placed higher in the merit List.The Bank may conduct the selection process only on the basis of Interview without holding online test. Accordingly,if online examination is not conducted, adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted for the interview based on their qualification, experience, and overall suitability for the post.
Application Fees – Vijaya Bank Credit Officers Recruitment 2018
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100/- (INTIMATION CHARGES ONLY)
- GENERAL & OTHERS – Rs. 600/- (APPLICATION FEE + INTIMATION CHARGES)
Aspirants can apply for the Vijaya Bank Credit Officers Recruitment 2018 – Probationary Assit. Manager (Credit) in JMG Scale – I in General Banking Stream through the official website of Vijaya Bank or from the link that is provided below.
Aspirants can check the official notification of the Vijaya Bank Credit Officers Recruitment 2018 – Probationary Assit. Manager (Credit) in JMG Scale – I in General Banking Stream from the link given below.
Get 15 FULL LENGTH MOCK TEST SERIES for IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam 2018 in our Bankersdaily Test. Get the Test Series now @ Bankersdaily.
Get the MOCK TEST SERIES for IBPS PO in our Bankersdaily site. We have provided 2 Test Series with 10 sets and 25 Sets respectively.
The earlier mock tests which were released for the previous exams have helped many students to crack the exams and we hope this IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2018 Mock Test Series will also help to crack the exam.
Attend GEEK TEST – SOLVE 10 Daily and enhance your preparation to the next level. Attend the Daily Tests with the Timer and improve your solving ability.