BSNL Management Trainee Recruitment Notification 2019 – 300 Vacancies
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) which is an Indian owned state telecommunications company headquartered in New Delhi have proposed to fill up 300 posts of Management Trainee (MT)(Telecom Operations). Out of these 300 posts, 150 posts will be filled up from the open market (External candidates).
Management Trainee is All India Cadre and will be controlled centrally by the BSNL Corporate Office. Persons appointed to the Management Trainee post shall be liable for posting/transfer anywhere in India/at any place falling in the operational area of BSNL. Company has the right to post any selected Management Trainee to any of the Circles either for a fixed or temporary period.
Important Dates – BSNL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
START DATE OF ON-LINE REGISTRATION
|LAST DATE OF ON-LINE REGISTRATION||26-01-2019|
|DATE OF “On-line Assessment Process” FROM||
Vacancies – BSNL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
Totally 150 Vacancies will be filled externally out of the 300 vacancies.
- OC – 76
- SC – 23
- ST – 11
- OBC – 40
- Deaf & Hard of Hearing – 3
- Locomotor Disability including cerebral palsy, Leprosy cured, Dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy – 3
Scale of Pay – BSNL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
The Management Trainee shall be appointed in the IDA pay scale [E-3] of Rs 24,900- 50,500/- (PRE-REVISED) with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible, as per company rules.
Educational Qualification – BSNL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology degree or equivalent Engineering degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer/IT & Electrical with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) and should have completed the course on a regular full time basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law.
MBA or M.Tech. (on a regular full-time basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law).
Age Limit – BSNL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
The age limit will be considered as on 1st August 2019.
Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable as provided below.
- SC/ ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PWD (OC) – 10 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 Years
- The date of birth entered in matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a Certificate recognized by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University, which must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificate.
- The certificates are required to be submitted only at the time of document verification.
- No other document relating to age like horoscopes, affidavit, birth extracts from Municipal Corporation, Service records and the like will be accepted.
Selection Process – BSNL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
This BSNL Recruitment 2018 will consist of three phases which are described as below.
- Assessment Process (On-Line) – 75%
- Group Discussion – 12.5%
- Interview – 12.5%
Based on a number of posts and order in the merit list, the candidates shall be called for Document Verification, Group Discussion, and Interview.
The number of candidates to be called for Document Verification, Group Discussion & Interview w.r.t. the number of vacancies shall be in the ratio of 2: 1. However, BSNL reserves the right to change the number of posts of Management Trainee as well as a number of candidates to be called for Group discussion/Interview.
On the basis of the number of session of examinations, normalization of marks would be adopted for “On-line Assessment Process”.
Exam Pattern – BSNL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
The pattern of the question will be multiple choice objective type questions (MCQ) with negative marking. All candidates will undergo a common multiple-choice type ON-LINE Assessment Process of three hours consisting of the following three sections: –
|Section-I – Management Aptitude||150||3 Hours
10.00 A.M. to
|Section-II – Cognitive Ability||150|
|Section-III – Technical knowledge||150|
- Negative Marking is present and for each wrong answer 25% marks of that questions shall be deducted.
- For all the sections minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for General Candidates, 36% for OBC Candidates and 33% for SC/ST Candidates.
Training Period – BSNL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
All Management Trainees will remain on probation-cum-training for a period of 2 years including the job training of 52 weeks.
All candidates shall, before their appointment as Management Trainee have to successfully undergo prescribed training as per the training plan laid down and amended by the Company from time to time.
- All candidates provisionally recruited shall execute Bonds in the format specified by the BSNL indicating their willingness to serve the Corporation for a period of at least five years from the date of their appointment as Management
Career Progression – BSNL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Appointment as Manager (MT): On successful completion of Probation-cum- training, the officer shall be appointed as Manager (MT).
- To be promoted as Assistant General Manager (AGM) on working as Manager (MT) for two years subject to being adjudged fit for
- Further career progression for promotion to higher grades shall be regulated by BSNL MS RR 2009 with subsequent
Travelling Allowance – BSNL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST categories will be entitled to TA as per provisions of Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure) O.M. No. 19014/3/77-E.IV (B) dated 17/02/1978, as amended from time to
- The unemployed SC/ST candidates called for the “On-line Assessment Process” /Interview/Group Discussion shall be entitled for reimbursement of second class (Sleeper) rail fare from their place of residence to the nearest Examination Centre, subject to production of ticket.
- The SC/ST candidates also must produce a certificate of unemployment issued by MP/MLA or a designated Government Officer of the place where the candidate normally
- The form for reimbursement of TA in respect of SC/ST candidates for attending “On- line Assessment Process”/Interview/Group Discussion is
Application Fee – BSNL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
- OC & OBC Candidates – Rs.2200/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 1100/-
Aspirants can start applying for the BSNL Recruitment 2019 – Management Trainee (MT) Telecom Operations from 26th December 2018.
Aspirants can check the official notification of the BSNL Recruitment 2019 – Management Trainee (MT) Telecom Operations from the official website of BSNL or from the link that is provided below.
#1 Trending Notification Video in Race YOUTUBE Channel
Other Important Notification: Released In October 2018