CRACK IBPS PO : New Pattern Error Spotting Day 85
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirant,
Score easy marks by identifying the error in each sentences. This is a definite topic in the forthcoming IBPS PO and IBPS Clerk 2017, So solve all the questions and what next, achieve the best.
Q 1-10 : Read the following sentences carefully and select the correct option. Each sentence is split into four parts namely (a), (b), (c) and (d). Select the part which is grammatically wrong. If all the parts of the sentence are grammatically correct then, choose ‘No error’ (e) as the option.
- Employing over two thousand workers in a warehouse (A) / the size of seven football fields,(B) / the Mueller investigation had been become the fastest-growing sector of the U.S. economy,(C) / according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (D) / No Error (E)
- The poll, taken after Trump’s brain perceived that (A) / he demolished Clinton in the third (B) / and final Presidential debate, shows him ahead of Clinton, (C) / sixty-four per cent to thirty-one per cent (D) / No Error (E)
- Rather, these ideologies have not built, in practice, (A) /educational system which goes beyond the privileging of technical education,(B) / an everyday culture which goes beyond caste, gender, and religion, (C) / and an economic framework based on real equality (D) / No Error (E)
- Furthermore, the judiciary did not have the time, the resources, or the institutional expertise (A) / to engage in the kind of fine-grained, evidence-based, compromise-requiring balancing act (B) / that was required to (C) / prevent the web from snapping altogether (D) / No Error (E)
- They extended all-out cooperation (A) / in our great liberation war and played (B) / an important role in creating global opinion (C) / in favor of the Bangladesh (D) / No Error (E)
- The total number of scientists have risen (A) / this year as much as twenty percentage (B) / in comparison to five percent (C) / last year and even before (D) / No Error (E)
- Challenged by the Australian Captain (A) / in the press meet to explain the current batting structure of the team(B) /, the Indian Captain broke his silence (C) to say that there was no need to soon panic (D) / No Error (E)
- Driven by the desire to win the English Premier League (A) / , Manchester United players has started (B) / using Parking the bus as the strategy (C) / to win the match for the championship (D) / No Error (E)
- A large number of cars being used (A) / by the racers are suspected (B) / of having unsafe (C) turbo chargers in it (D) / No Error (E)
- On the eve of my four-day visit to India (A) / , I myself, and on behalf of my countrymen (B) /, would have likes to convey (C) / the heartiest greetings to the people of India (D) / No Error (E).
To know the answer :
Expected Cutoff Marks of IBPS RRB PO and Clerk 2017