Daily Current Affairs Quiz: April 23, 2022
Daily Current Affairs (April 23, 2022) like many other sections is inevitable and this also helps to score in the Banking awareness, Static GK, and Financial Awareness sections. Remember, Banking Awareness, and Static Awareness Questions are asked from the General Awareness section. This will also help you to ride your preparations for the forthcoming exams.
1. When is World Book And Copyright Day observed?
a) 19 April
b) 23 April
c) 21 April
d) 24 April
e) 22 April
2. Which company has announced a new partnership to protect mangroves in the Raigad district of Maharashtra?
3. Which of the following organisation has launched the Business Sentiment Assessment Survey?
a) National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
b) Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
c) Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
d) National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL)
e) Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
4. With which organisation did the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) sign an MoU for the implementation of the Agri Export Policy?
a) National Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited
b) National Research Development Corporation
c) Defence Research and Development Organisation
d) Centre for Technology & Development
e) Department of Scientific and Industrial Research
5. Which IIT has signed an MoU with POSOCO- NRLDC for Research on India’s Power Sector and Strengthen Academia and Industry Interaction?
a) IIT Kanpur
b) IIT Madras
c) IIT Kharagpur
d) IIT Roorkee
e) IIT Delhi
6. Which company has inked a pact with New Space India Limited for launching satellites?
c) Blue Origin
7. Who was appointed as the new Vice-Chairman NITI Aayog?
a) Subhash Chandra Garg
b) Rajiv Kumar
c) Suman K. Bery
d) Injeti Srinivas
e) Kris Gopalakrishnan
8. Who was re-appointed as Indian badminton doubles coach for Commonwealth Games and Asian Games?
a) Carsten Mogensen
b) Mathias Boe
c) Jung Jae-Sung
d) Dilmohan Singh Pannu
e) Lee Yong-Dae
9. Who was honoured with the Champion of The Earth Lifetime Achievement Award 2021 by the United Nations Environment Programme?
a) Greta Thunberg
b) Alastair Fothergill
c) David Attenborough
d) David Bellamy
e) Richard Attenborough
10. Federation Internationale de Natation (FINA) has suspended Olympic Champion Evgeny Rylov for nine months. Which country does he belong to?
a) The USA
Can you score 20/20 in Today’s Current Affairs Quiz? Attempt the Current Affairs Quiz of April 23, 2022, now from the link given below.