DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ: January 20, 2022
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
Daily Current affairs Quiz is one of the most important topics to score marks in the Mains Exam of any Banking Exam. This will also act as a score booster in the Mains Exam.
We are providing the Current Affairs Quiz regularly in our Bankersdaily and you can also attend the Daily Current Affairs in the actual exam format which will also enhance your time. Check the Current Affairs Quiz of Daily Current Affairs Quiz: January 20, 2022
How to attend the Daily Current Affairs Quiz in Exam Format? Follow the below-given steps.
>> Click the Below link
>> Click Start Exam on the forthcoming screen.
>> Click I am Ready to Begin
>> Answer the Given Questions in the Prescribed time and Click “SUBMIT” and then “END Exam”
>> Click “REVIEW RESULTS” to check the answers and the Explanations
Please Click The Below Link To Attend The Quiz In The Exam Format And Also To Know The Answers For The Questions.
REVIEW OF EXAM
1. When was National Disaster Response Force Raising Day observed?
a) 14 January
b) 15 January
c) 17 January
d) 19 January
e) 20 January
2. When did the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) come into existence?
3. Which of the following union ministries launched a new project named Digital Government Mission to speed up the delivery of various citizen services through the help of advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML)?
a) Union Ministry of Labour and Employment
b) Union Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
c) Union Ministry of Minority Affairs
d) Union Ministry of Railways
e) Union Ministry of Finance
4. What is the extension period of the tenure of the National Commission for Safai Karamcharis (NCSK) approved by the Union Cabinet?
a) Two years
b) Three years
c) Five years
d) Seven years
e) Ten years
5. Which of the following financial organisation launched the Nifty India Defence Index aimed to track the performance of a stock portfolio that reflects the defence theme?
a) Bombay Stock Exchange
b) Reserve Bank of India
c) Securities and Exchange Board of India
d) National Stock Exchange
e) Small Industries Development Bank of India
6. What is the name of the mobile application launched by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) on investor education to create awareness among investors about the basic concepts of the securities market?
d) Market Saa₹thi
7. What is India’s GDP growth rate predicted by the India Ratings & Research (Ind-Ra) for 2022–23 (FY23)?
8. Which of the following business verticals is one of the three new business divisions for consumers & SME loans launched by Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company?
a) Consumer & Small Enterprise Loan (CSEL)
b) Secured Business & Personal Loan (SBPL)
c) SME Loan (SME)
d) All the above
e) None of the above
9. Who was appointed as the Chairman of the Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative (IFFCO)?
a) Dileep Sanghani
b) Dileep Sharma
c) Dileep Kumar
d) Prithvi Singhania
e) Pradeep Sanghani
10. Universal Acceptance Steering Group has appointed Vijay Shekhar Sharma as its ambassador. Which of the following platform’s founder is he?
a) Google Pay
11. Which country has agreed to initiate joint research and development on green fuels (including green hydrogen) along with India?
12. One Web has partnered with Hughes Communications India Private Limited to provide low-earth orbit connectivity. Where is the headquarters of One Web?
c) The United States
13. What is the profession of Gaspard Ulliel (who passed away recently)?
e) Social activist
14. The International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) signed an MoU with the Insurance Institute of India for capacity building in Insurance. Where is the headquarters of IFSCA?
d) Madhya Pradesh
e) New Delhi
15. What is the maximum limit on the amount that could be transferred using RTGS?
a) ₹2 Lakhs
b) ₹50 Lakhs
c) ₹25 Lakhs
d) ₹10 Lakhs
e) No maximum limit
16. Where is the Mundra Power Plant located?
e) Madhya Pradesh
17. How many digits are there in CIBIL score?
18. Which of the following organisation regulates the money market in India?
a) Union Ministry of Finance
b) Reserve Bank of India
c) Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
d) Securities and Exchange Board of India
e) National Payments Corporation of India
19. What is the currency of Denmark?
20. A check payment that is written by someone but has not been cashed or deposited by the payee is known as a ____________.
a) crossed cheque
b) order cheque
c) anti-dated cheque
d) outstanding cheque
e) bearer cheque
To Know the Answers for the Quiz, Attend the Current Affairs Quiz – January 20, 2022