DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ: January 28, 2022
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
Daily Current affairs Quiz is one of the most important topics to score marks in the Mains Exam of any Banking Exam. This will also act as a score booster in the Mains Exam.
We are providing the Current Affairs Quiz regularly in our Bankersdaily and you can also attend the Daily Current Affairs in the actual exam format which will also enhance your time. Check the Current Affairs Quiz of Daily Current Affairs Quiz: January 28, 2022
How to attend the Daily Current Affairs Quiz in Exam Format? Follow the below-given steps.
>> Click the Below link
>> Click Start Exam on the forthcoming screen.
>> Click I am Ready to Begin
>> Answer the Given Questions in the Prescribed time and Click “SUBMIT” and then “END Exam”
>> Click “REVIEW RESULTS” to check the answers and the Explanations
Please Click The Below Link To Attend The Quiz In The Exam Format And Also To Know The Answers For The Questions.
REVIEW OF EXAM
1. When was Data Privacy Day observed?
a) 28 January
b) 26 January
c) 27 January
d) 29 January
e) 30 January
2. The _____ birth anniversary of Lala Lajpat Rai was celebrated on 28 January 2022.
3. Which state recently got its first-ever scientific bird atlas? (January 2022)
d) Andhra Pradesh
4. Indian Navy conducted a three-day-long virtual workshop on artificial intelligence at the Indian Naval Ship (INS) Valsura in _________.
a) Gandhinagar, Gujarat
b) Hyderabad, Telangana
c) Cuttack, Odisha
d) Jamnagar, Gujarat
e) Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
5. Who released the pictorial comic book ‘India’s Women Unsung Heroes’ in New Delhi?
a) Jitendra Singh
b) Meenakashi Lekhi
c) Amit Shah
d) Narendra Modi
e) Piyush Goyal
6. Which state has launched the ‘Brain Health Initiative’ to help people beat COVID-19 stress?
a) Madhya Pradesh
7. Which village became Mizoram’s first ODF (Open Defacation-Free) plus village and fulfilled all the criteria as per the Swachh Bharat Mission-Gramin Phase II guidelines?
a) North Thingdawl
c) South Maubuang
d) West Bunghmun
e) South Maubuang
8. Within which year has the Union Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology set to achieve $300 billion from electronics manufacturing and exports?
9. Which country paid $29.9 million in the United Nations regular budget assessments for 2022?
b) United States
10. Which country inked a deal worth $375 million deal with BrahMos Aerospace Private Limited for the supply of shore-based anti-ship variant of the BrahMos supersonic cruise missiles?
b) The Philippines
11. Which company has partnered with Hitachi Payment Services to introduce a new fintech platform?
12. Which insurance has partnered with Policybazaar to offer independent term insurance cover for homemakers?
a) Tata AIA Life Insurance
b) Life Insurance Corporation
c) Max Life Insurance
d) Niva Bupa Insurance
e) HDFC ERGO General Insurance
13. Which company has launched a debit card named ‘PencilCard’ with NCMC for teens in partnership with Transcorp?
14. Which company is set to invest $1 billion in a partnership with Airtel?
c) Tata Consultancy Services
15. Who was appointed as the Chief Sales Officer (CSO) of Kia India?
a) Tokuo Fukuichi
b) Kim Cheol-ho
c) MyungSik Sohn
e) Kiichiro Toyoda
16. Which tiger reserve won the TX2 award for doubling the tiger population since 2010?
a) Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve
b) Nagarjunsagar-Srisailam Tiger Reserve
c) Ramgarh Vishdhari Tiger Reserve
d) Sathyamangalam Tiger Reserve
e) Kamlang Tiger Reserve
17. Who is the author of the book titled ‘A Little Book of India’?
a) Chetan Bhagat
b) Ruskin Bond
c) Sudha Murty
d) Arundhati Roy
e) Vikram Seth
18. Noted Kathakali dancer Milena Salvini passed away at 84. Which country did she belong to?
19. Charanjit Singh passed away recently. Which sport is he related to?
20. Where is Pulicat Lake located?
c) Andhra Pradesh
e) Uttar Pradesh
To Know the Answers for the Quiz, Attend the Current Affairs Quiz – January 28, 2022