IBPS CLERK 2018 : IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DURING APPLICATION PROCESS
IBPS CLERK 2018: IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DURING APPLICATION PROCESS
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has already released the notification for the post of Clerk for this year 2018 and this will mark the end of the recruitment process for this year in IBPS Circle. There are two important factors while applying for the IBPS CLERK Exam 2018. The first one is uploading Photo & Sign (with correct dimensions & size) and the other one is uploading left-hand thumb impression & handwritten declaration.
The other important thing in the application process of IBPS CLERK 2018 is the providing of preference order of IBPS CLER 2018. We will enlighten about the documents required and needed to apply for the post of Clerk in IBPS CLERK 2018.
Candidates who wish to apply for the post of CLERK in IBPS CLERK 2018 are required to upload their
- Left Thumb Impression
- A handwritten declaration
as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents.
Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Guidelines For The Scanning Process
- Size : 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm
- Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light-colored, preferably white
- Dimensions : 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file: 20 kb–50 kb
- The Photograph image dimensions and Size of the file are unchanged and it is same as like that of RRB Exams.
Signature, Left Thumb Impression, And Hand-Written Declaration Image
- Signature has to be on White Paper with Black Ink Pen.
- Dimensions: 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size: 10kb – 20kb
Left-Hand Thumb Impression:
- Left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
Hand Written Statement (Scanned One): IBPS CLERK 2018
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged.
- The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
- “I, _ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink.
- Size of Hand Written Declaration File: 20 Kb – 50 Kb
Important Factor While Applying :
- Aspirants should have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
- Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online and must maintain that email account.
Please note that many aspirants were finding some errors while uploading the Documents, please follow the correct size and dimensions mentioned in the above lists. Also, many aspirants have suggested that they have applied for the IBPS CLERK 2018 using Edge Browser (which is available in Windows 10) as it took more time in other browsers, this might actually help if you are facing issues in uploading the documents.
IBPS CLERK 2018
IBPS CLERK 2018 notification – Click Here
IBPS CLERK 2018 state wise vacancies List – Click Here
IBPS Clerk 2018 – preference order – Tamilnadu – Click Here
IBPS Clerk 2018 – preference order- Uttar Pradesh – Click Here
We have already posted the notification for the IBPS CLERK 2018 Recruitment in our bankersdaily. Aspirants can check the official notification of the IBPS CLERK 2018 Exam recruitment from the official website of IBPS or from the link that is provided below.
Attend GEEK TEST – SOLVE 10 Daily and enhance your preparation to the next level. Attend the Daily Tests with the Timer and improve your solving ability.