IBPS Clerk 2020 (CRP – X) Notification : 1500+ Vacancies
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has released the official notification for the post of CLERK for the year 2020 – 2021 in the official website of IBPS.
The Total Number of vacancies available for all the states is 1,557 Vacancies.
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2020 & January 2021.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks -X). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main.
Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination.
Depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2021-22 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CRP Clerks-X will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2022 with or without giving any notice.
IBPS Clerk 2020 – Important Dates
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by
|02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Trainingl||17.11.2020 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training l||23.11.2020 to 28.11.2020|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||18.11.2020|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||05.12.2020, 12.12.2020 and 13.12.2020|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||31.12.2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||12.01.2021|
|Online Examination – Main||24.01.2021|
IBPS CLERK 2020 – Participating Organizations
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
IBPS CLERK 2020 – Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1992 and not later than 01.09.2000 (both dates inclusive)
Relaxation of Upper age limit
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex- Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|5||Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|7||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
IBPS CLERK 2020: Educational Qualifications
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Note: (1) All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 23.09.2020.
IBPS CLERK 2020 – Language Proficiency
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Can Final Year Students Apply for the IBPS CLERK 2020?
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 23.09.2020.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 23.09.2020 has to be submitted at the time of joining. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
IBPS CLERK 2020 – Prelims Exam Pattern
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. An adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main examination.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary examination is just a qualifying nature for the Mains exam.
- Individual Sectional Cutoff marks & Overall cutoff marks are there for IBPS CLERK 2020.
IBPS CLERK 2020 – Mains Exam Pattern
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (NOT BY SEQUENCE)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in the Main examination will be considered for shortlisting & final merit list.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 of the marks assigned to the particular question for every wrong answer in both Preliminary and Main Examination.
IBPS CLERK 2020 – Application Fee
- SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates required to pay Rs. 175/-.
- All other candidates: Rs. 850/- will be collected (Online Payment) as Application Fee.
Aspirants can apply for the IBPS CLERK 2020 now from the official website of IBPS or from the link that is mentioned below. (Link will be updated, once it is available).
Aspirants can check the official notification of the IBPS CLERK 2020 from the official website of IBPS (www.ibps.in) or from the link that is provided below.
We will update the Following in a few minutes.
- IBPS CLERK 2020- Preference Order to Apply [Tamil Nadu]
- IBPS CLERK 2020 – Overall Statewise Vacancies
- IBPS CLERK 2020 – Documents Needed to Apply
- IBPS CLERK 2020 – left Hand Thumb Impression & Hand Written Declaration
- IBPS CLERK 2020 – Common FAQ – AUA [Ask Us Anything]
- IBPS CLERK 2020 – Exam Pattern
Prepare for Bank Exams to attend Online Live Classes from your sweat home. Online coaching at the lowest fee. Check BANK Combo Courses and Save up to Rs. 11,000. USe COUPON CODE “YT100” and get Rs.500/- Offer + FREE Study Materials while joining.
Buy the Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & English Language Topic Wise Tests – Online Tests from the below given links.
If you have any doubts regarding the 4 new Topic Wise Test Packages, kindly mail your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.