LAST MINUTE TIPS FOR IBPS CLERK MAINS EXAMINATION 2017
LAST MINUTE TIPS FOR IBPS CLERK MAINS EXAMINATION 2017
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirant,
IBPS CLERK Mains Examination 2017 is happening tomorrow and aspirants are geared up with their preparations for the exam. This Exam – IBPS CLERK MAINS EXAM 2017 starts the exam season for the year 2018. Even though the exam is happening in the year 2018, since the notification started in the year 2017 and also the Preliminary examination happened in the year 2017, we say it as the IBPS CLERK MAINS EXAM 2017. So this is an important Exam and aspirants have to score more in the Mains Exam to get their names in the final list. So Tomorrow is your day and you have to give your best to score more in the exams.
This is the second phase of the exam of IBPS CLERK 2017. Strenuous efforts are needed to clear the IBPS CLERK Mains Examination. Always remember only the best can survive the test and will go to the next phase. Your immense preparations and intense solving ability in the exams will be of much help to you and will increase the confidence level in the exam.
Hope you have prepared well for the examination and will cross even the mightier ocean if it comes before you in the exams, so leave all the negative thoughts and what else gear up for your preparations because the exam of IBPS CLERK Mains is only a day away.
If you still Haven’t downloaded your Hall ticket for the IBPS CLERK MAINS EXAM 2017 , please click the link below to download the hall ticket and decrease your hassles tomorrow.
EXAM PATTERN OF IBPS CLERK MAINS EXAM 2017
|Name of Tests
(NOT BY SEQUENCE)
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||
Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer
6 Important Last Minute Tips For IBPS CLERK Mains Examination 2017
- The first and Foremost thing to do before the exam day is take all the necessary things required for the exam because this will save the last minute hassles in the end. Do take photo copies of the essential proofs and also the Admit Card for the exam which is vital to attend the IBPS Clerk Mains Examination 2017. Prepare to go for the exams before the mentioned time slot, because most of the exam centres are very strict in timings and these will bring tensions and hassles in the last minute.
- Preparations in the last minute will be a great disaster but revising the topics in the last minute will be a big advancement for your preparations. So do check all the topics, if not the topics which you have trouble in solving. Finalizing the way in which you are going to attend the exam is another way of preparing for the exam in the right way.
- The next thing will be choice of the questions and the topics which are are to be attended first in the exam. Since this is a time bound test for the IBPS Clerk Mains Examination 2017, choice of the questions will be the major deciding factor of the marks in the examination. Picking the right question at the right time is the key to win and to be a winner in the exams. Even if you are 100% confident in the answers of the questions in a certain section , you do not have the choice of going to the next topic and you have to wait for the next one to arrive, if that is the case, please go through the questions once again and this will increase the chance of finding any errors you have made while answering.
- Try to attempt less laborious questions first and then go to the tenacious questions because the easier questions to solve will fetch you the most needed marks to qualify the individual cutoff marks in that particular section. For example in the reasoning section , there will be definitely one puzzle and one seating arrangement in the difficult category, so it is wise to choose the miscellaneous questions first and solve the most tedious puzzles in the last. Also note time restrictions are there, so you should solve the problems in a faster way.
- Attempt the questions in a way in which you have practised because your strategy works in the best way when it is used in that manner. So never ever back out from the strategy of yours, whatever may be the difficulty level of the questions. Remember one thing always, if the question is tougher and difficult for you, then it will be the same for others too. So be confident in your own strategies.
- Since this is a Time bound exam, were sectional timing is there, you have to be careful in choosing the Questions as said above. Pick the questions which are familiar to you, if there are new pattern questions, please attend the ones which you know first and then attend the New pattern questions.
- The next rule of success in the exams is never attempt a question which you are unsure of. In addition to it, never stick to a single question, because that will demoralize your exam strategies and will create unnecessary be wilderness. So be wise in the choice of selections and don’t get stranded in a single question. Don’t try to attempt questions which you are unsure of because this will affect your marks and your rate of accuracy will get decreased.
- In all the mains exams, computer aptitude questions were asked very minimal , so if by chance any computer aptitude questions are asked , attend them first ,as they are easier and will also increase your accuracy.
Team Bankersdaily wishes all the aspirants who are appearing for the IBPS CLERK MAINS EXAM 2018. Give your best and attain your place in the Final list. Tomorrow is your day, rock the exam and achieve your dreams.
Team Bankersdaily will post the review of the IBPS CLERK MAINS EXAM 2017 , tomorrow after the exam is over, so be there to check the review of the IBPS CLERK MAINS EXAM 2017 and also do comment your questions which are asked in the exams in the comments section.
We have went LIVE today – Top 100 Expected Current Affairs for IBPS CLERK MAINS EXAM 2017 and since you have been asking for the PDF of the Questions, we are providing it here in the below links.
Aspirants can alternately check the previous day Quizzes from the IBPS CLERK MAINS STUDY PLANNER from the page that is provided below.
Candidates can also find such trivial questions and some of the hard questions which are asked in the exams, from our OFFICIAL BANKERSDAILY TELEGRAM GROUP where we share the latest updates about the notifications, questions and reviews & analysis of the recent IBPS , SBI and other such exams. If you are still haven’t joined in our SUPERGROUP, make sure you don’t miss the trivial questions and enlightenment.
Check the Daily updates on various sectors and the recent happenings from our Daily Current Affairs section and also don’t forget to attend the Daily Current Affairs Quiz which is asked based on the Daily Current Affairs section.