RBI Grade “C” Officers Lateral Recruitment 2018 – 61 Vacancies
RBI (Reserve Bank of India) has released the recruitment notification for the post of “OFFICERS” in Grade “C”.
The total number of vacancies available for the various posts available for Grade “C” Officers is 61.
The positions which are available for this recruitment are Trade Finance, Corporate Lending, Treasury, Retail Lending, Analytics & General Banking, Accounting (IFRS), Information Technology, Stress Testing and Mainframe Systems Admin, Application Experts, Network Experts, Web Designer, System Administrator, Behavioural Scientist and Internation Agreements & Taxation Issues.
Important Dates – RBI Grade “C” Officers Lateral Recruitment 2018
- Online Registration Starts – December 19, 2018
- Last Date to Apply – January 8, 2019 (Till 6:00 P.M)
- Last Date for Payment of Fees – January 8, 2019
Vacancies – RBI Grade “C” Officers Lateral Recruitment 2018
Total Number of Vacancies available for the RBI Grade “C” Officers Lateral Recruitment 2018 is 61.
|Trade Finance||Bank Examiner/Supervisory Manager||5|
|Corporate Lending||Bank Examiner /Supervisory Manager||5|
|Treasury||Bank Examiner /Supervisory Manager||5|
|Retail Lending||Bank Examiner /Supervisory Manager||5|
|Analytics & General Banking||Analyst||5|
|Accounting (IFRS)||Accounts Specialist||5|
|Information Technology||IT Examiner/IT Analyst/IT Auditor||10|
|Mainframe System Administrator/ Virtualised Environment Administrator/ Database Administrator||System Administrator||4|
|Application/ Middleware experts- Application Middleware Administrator for IBM MQ/ ORACLE Web Logic/ JBoss/ WAS||Project Administrator||3|
|Network Experts||Network Administrator||3|
|Web Designer||Web Designer||1|
|System Administrator- Big Data and Open Source||System Administrator (Big Data)||1|
|Behavioural Scientist||Behavioural Scientist||1|
|Information Technology||System Administrator||2|
|International Agreements/ Taxation Issues||Legal Specialist||1|
Eligibility Criteria – RBI Grade “C” Officers Lateral Recruitment 2018
- Age limit will be considered as on 1st December 2018.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 25 years and must not be above the age of 35 years on the 1st of December 2018 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 1st December, 1983 and not later than 1st December, 1993.
Educational qualifications and work experience
- The Educational Qualification will be considered as on 1st December 2018.
- For more information regarding the qualification and individual experience for each post, please check the official notification provided at the end.
- The appointment will be on full-time contract basis initially for a period of three years, extendable further, subject to a maximum tenure of five years. The contract will be terminable with a notice period of one month from either side.
- The appointees would be required to upgrade their knowledge and skills periodically. The performance of the contract appointees would be reviewed annually to decide on the continuance of the contract. The contract appointment will be governed by the other terms and conditions as applicable to contract appointees in the Bank.
- The consolidated remuneration would be 21.60 lakhs rupees (pre-revised) per annum (without housing) subject to tax.
- However, the Bank, at its discretion, reserves the right to offer higher compensation to candidates with higher academic or professional qualification/ experience.
- Contract appointees will be allowed leave at the rate of 30 days per year (Leave to be calculated on pro-rata basis for any fractional period beyond one year).
- Contract appointees will be permitted to avail leave subject to administrative convenience of the Bank.
- Any absence beyond the above period may be treated as leave without pay.
Travelling & Halting Allowances
- The contract appointees will be entitled to TA / HA as admissible to the officers in the Bank of equivalent grade for official tour undertaken by them outside the headquarters.
- During the period of contract appointment, Bank will not provide any residential accommodation to the contract
Conduct, Discipline and Appeal
- During the period of contract appointment, the contract appointees will be governed by the ‘Code of Conduct’.
- During the period of contract appointment, the contract appointees, subject to their willingness, may be provided Sodexo Coupons for availing the Lounge facilities, at full cost.
Mobile Phone facility
During the period of their contract appointment, Mobile Phone facility may be provided to the contract appointees depending on the tenure and nature of their assignment. However, they will be provided with a handset only once during the entire period of their contract including extensions, if any. The cost of mobile handset and reimbursement of call charges would be corresponding to the grade in which they are appointed.
- The contract appointees will not be eligible for superannuation
- The Bank reserves the right to post the candidates at any centre within India.
- The contract appointees will be eligible for facility of the Dispensary at the
SCHEME OF SELECTION – RBI Grade “C” Officers Lateral Recruitment 2018
Selection for the posts will be through preliminary screening / shortlisting followed by an interview.
APPLICATION FEE AND INTIMATION CHARGES – RBI Grade “C” Officers Lateral Recruitment 2018
|1.||SC/ST/PwBD||Intimation Charges only||Rs.100/-|
|2.||GEN/OBC||Application fee including intimation charges||Rs.600/-|
*Bank/Transaction charges are to be borne by the candidate.
Aspirants can check the official notification of RBI Grade “C” Officers Lateral Recruitment 2018 from the link that is provided below.
# TRENDING VIDEO IN RACE YOUTUBE CHANNEL