SBI CLERK PRELIMS EXAM 2018 REVIEW, ANALYSIS AND QUESTIONS ASKED IN EXAM – JUNE 23, 2018 – SHIFT 1/SLOT1
SBI CLERK PRELIMS EXAM 2018 REVIEW, ANALYSIS AND QUESTIONS ASKED IN EXAM – JUNE 23, 2018 – SHIFT 1/ SLOT 1
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
SBI (State Bank of India) CLERK Prelims 2018 Shift 1 (Day 1) review is now released as the slot 1 of SBI CLERK Exam is finished. The SBI CLERK Prelims Exam 2018 – Slot 1 is in the easier range. This is the first exam of the season which begins the start of the exam season in 2018.
The SBI CLERK PRELIMS EXAM 2018 Slot 1 review is over and as said in the last minute tips , they had provided Rough Sheets for the exams and not lamination sheets. Also the patterns in which the Sections are asked is provided below.
- English Language
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
Quantitative Aptitude is in the Easier range and English too falls in the same category. Some of the aspirants said only the Reasoning section was in the easy to moderate range. So we can expect the same type and the difficulty level to follow in the upcoming slots too. Read the Review of the SBI CLERK Prelims Exam 2018 – Slot 1 Review from the below tables.
You can help the other candidates with
- The number of questions asked in each topic in SBI Clerk Prelims 2018
- Changes in each topic when compared to the previous slots in SBI Clerk Prelims 2018
- The Pattern in which the questions are asked in the SBI Clerk Prelims 2018 (We Revealed that)
- What are the changes between the different slots in the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2018
- Number series questions asked in SBI Clerk Prelims 2018
Your valuable feedback about the exams and the questions asked in the SBI CLERK Prelims Exam 2018 will be helpful for the other candidates and also to the ones who wish to know things in the exam.
We are expecting your valuable feedbacks about SBI Clerk Prelims from the aspirants side those who are attending on 23rd June, 2018. Alternately you can also share the review to us in our Telegram Group (Bankersdaily)
Or drop us a mail at email@example.com
English Language – SBI Clerk Prelims Examination 2018 – SLOT 1 /SHIFT 1– Day 1
Good Attempt – 18 – 20
Best Attempt – 25+
- Overall English Section is Easy.
- NO New Pattern Questions were asked in the English Section.
- Reading Comprehension Abstract is small and totally 5 Questions were asked.
- Story Based Reading Comprehension based on Company Related ones.
- 10 Spot the Errors Questions were asked.
- Single Filler Type Questions were asked.
|Sl.No||English Language||No. of Questions asked||Level|
|1||Error spotting||5||Easy – Moderate|
|4||Single Fillers||5||Easy – Moderate|
|5||Sentence Correction||10||Easy – Moderate|
Reasoning Ability – SBI Clerk Prelims Examination 2018 – SLOT 1 /SHIFT 1– Day 1
Good Attempt – 20 – 25
Best Attempt – 28+
- No New Pattern Questions were asked.
- Floor Based Puzzle was asked which constituted for 5 Marks.
- 3 Digit Alpha Numeric Series were asked.
- Surprisingly Data Sufficiency Questions were asked.
|Sl.No||Reasoning||No. of Questions asked||Level|
|5||Blood Relation||3||Easy – moderate|
Quantitative Aptitude – SBI Clerk Prelims Examination 2018 – SLOT 1 /SHIFT 1– Day 1
Good Attempt – 20 +
Best Attempt – 27+
|SL||Topics||No. of Questions asked||Level|
|1||Missing Numbers||5||Easy – Moderate|
|2||DI – pie chart||5||Modeare|
|5||Data Sufficiency-Quantity 1 &2||5||Moderate|
Missing Number Questions asked in SBI CLERK PRELIMS EXAM 2018 – SLOT 1
1. 1 , 244 , 163 , 190, 181, ?
3^5 3^4 3^3 3^2 3
2. 36,18 , 6 , 3 , 1 , ?
x2 x3 x2 x3 x2
3. 18 , 8 , 6 ,9 , 23 ?
x 0.5 – 1 x 1 – 2 x 2 – 3 x 3 – 4
4. 18 , 29 , 42 , 53 , ? , 77
+11 +13 +11 +13
5. 250 , ? ,190 , 167 , 148 , 131
+31 +29 +23 +21 +17
We will share the Questions asked in the SBI CLERK PRELIMS EXAM 2018 – Slot 1 as soon as we get the Questions. Wait for the Updates friends.
Check the Previous Year Cutoff Marks of SBI PO & SBI CLERK Prelims Exam 2018 from the link that is provided below.
We will Report the Review of the SBI CLERK PRELIMS 2018 as soon as the Exam is over. Wait for the Updates . Please share this with your friends and also share the Questions in the comments.