SBI CLERK PRELIMS EXAM 2018 REVIEW, ANALYSIS AND QUESTIONS ASKED IN EXAM – JUNE 23, 2018 – SHIFT 2 /SLOT 2
SBI CLERK PRELIMS EXAM 2018 REVIEW, ANALYSIS AND QUESTIONS ASKED IN EXAM – JUNE 23, 2018 – SHIFT 2/SLOT 2
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants ,
SBI CLERK prelims Exam Day 1 has started with a bang and the Slot 1 of SBI Clerk Prelims was in the easier level. Overall the exam was in the easier level and only the reasoning section was in the moderate level with some intricate Questions. Other than that , the exam is an easy one. Now we have the review and analysis of Slot 2 (Shift 2) of SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2018.
No New Pattern Questions were asked in the Slot 2 and this same thing was there in the Slot 1 in the SBI CLERK Prelims Exam 2018.
Check the Detailed Review and Analysis & Questions asked in the SBI CLERK Prelims Exam 2018 – Slot 1 / Shift 1 from the below Given link.
SBI CLERK PRELIMS EXAM 2018 REVIEW, ANALYSIS AND QUESTIONS ASKED IN EXAM – JUNE 23, 2018 – SHIFT 1/SLOT1
This is the order in which the Sections were ordered in the SBI CLERK PRELIMS EXAM 2018 – Slot 1 & Slot 2. The reviews of the Slot 2 were different from that of the Slot 1 of SBI CLERK PRELIMS EXAM 2018.
- English Language
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
Your valuable feedback about the exams and the questions asked in the SBI CLERK Prelims Exam 2018 will be helpful for the other candidates and also to the ones who wish to know things in the exam.
We are expecting your valuable feedback about SBI Clerk Prelims from the aspirants side those who are attending on 23rd June, 2018. Alternately you can also share the review to us in our Telegram Group (Bankersdaily)
Or drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
English Language – SBI Clerk Prelims Examination 2018 – SLOT 1 /SHIFT 2 – Day 2
Good Attempt – 15 – 18
Best Attempt – 20+
- Overall English Section is Easy.
- NO New Pattern Questions were asked in the English Section.
- Reading Comprehension passage was a Career Based one and Additionally two more Questions were asked in this slot.
- Spelling Check Questions were asked which didn’t find a place in the previous slot.
- Spotting Errors Questions were missing in this slot.
- Single Filler Type Questions were asked.
- One Set of Sentence Rearrangement Questions were asked.
- Synonyms of Pitfall – Hazard and Antonyms of Attractive – Undesirable were asked.
|Sl.No||English Language||No. of Questions asked||Level|
|2||Reading Comprehension (Career Related RC)||7||Easy|
Reasoning Ability – SBI Clerk Prelims Examination 2018 – SLOT 2 /SHIFT 2 – Day 1
Good Attempt – 20 – 25
Best Attempt – 28+
- No New Pattern Questions were asked.
- Calendar based puzzle were asked.
- Linear Seating Arrangement Set were asked.
- Word Formation Questions were asked which constituted for 5 Questions.
|Sl.no||Reasoning||No. of Questions asked||Level|
|1||Puzzle – Calendar Based||10||Easy – Moderate|
|5||Blood Relation||3||Easy – Moderate|
|7||Word Formation Qs (Meaningful Words)||5||Moderate|
Quantitative Aptitude – SBI Clerk Prelims Examination 2018 – SLOT 2 /SHIFT 2– Day 1
Good Attempt – 23 +
Best Attempt – 28+
- Line Graph Data Interpretation Questions were asked.
- Other Topics were same as that of the Previous Slots.
|Sl.No||Aptitude||No. of Questions asked||Level|
|2||DI – Line Graph||5||Easy – Moderate|
|5||Approximation||5||Easy – Moderate|
Missing Number Questions asked in SBI CLERK PRELIMS EXAM 2018 – SLOT 2
We will Update the Questions once it is available.
We will share the Questions asked in the SBI CLERK PRELIMS EXAM 2018 – Slot 1 as soon as we get the Questions. Wait for the Updates friends.
Check the Previous Year Cutoff Marks of SBI PO & SBI CLERK Prelims Exam 2018 from the link that is provided below.
We will Report the Review of the SBI CLERK PRELIMS 2018 as soon as the Exam is over. Wait for the Updates . Please share this with your friends and also share the Questions in the comments.