SBI PO 2019 Notification Released: 2000 Vacancies
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
SBI (State Bank of India) has released the notification for the post of Probationary Officer for the year 2019. SBI PO 2019 notification is announced at a time when the results of the IBPS are released.
The total number of vacancies available for the SBI PO 2019 is 2000.
The Application process for the SBI PO 2019 starts from 2nd April 2019 and will end on 22nd April 2019.
Aspirants who wish to apply for the post of Probationary Officers in SBI PO 2019 are requested to fill the SBI PO 2019 Online Application Form after completely reading the SBI PO 2019 notification completely which is provided below.
Important Dates – SBI PO 2019
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates||02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019|
|Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019|
|Download of admit card for SBI PO Prelims||3rd week of May 2019 onwards|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Date 2019||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019|
|Result of Online Preliminary Examination||1st week of July 2019|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination||2nd week of July 2019|
|Conduct of Online Main Examination||20.07.2019|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||3rd week of August 2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview||4th week of August 2019|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||September 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result||2nd week of October 2019|
Total Vacancies – SBI PO 2019
|Category||SC||ST||OBC*||EWS+||GEN||Total||LD#||VI#||HI#||D & e#@|
* Vacancies reserved for OBC category are available only to the ‘Non-creamy layer’ OBC candidates. ‘Creamy layer’ OBC candidates should indicate their category as ‘General’. Vacancies for PWD category candidates are reserved horizontally.
Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘CREAMY LAYER’, are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GEN’ or ‘GEN (LD)’ or ‘GEN (VI)’ or GEN (HI) or GEN (d&e) (as applicable).
The benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India.
Educational Qualification – SBI PO 2019
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final Year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for the interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019.
- Candidates possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Age Limit – SBI PO 2019
The age limit will be considered as on 1st April 2019.
- Maximum Age: 21 Years
- Minimum Age: 30 Years
It has been mentioned that Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2019 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1998 and not earlier than 02.04.1989 (both days inclusive).
Selection Procedure – SBI PO 2019
The SBI PO 2019 is a three Tier Process.
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination
- Phase II – Mains Examination & Descriptive Test
- Phase III – Group Exercise & Interview
Exam Pattern – SBI PO 2019 – Prelims Exam
|S. No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Sectional Time||Marks|
|1.||English Language||30||20 minutes||Total Maximum
|2.||Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
Phase 2: Mains Exam (Objective + Descriptive)
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern – Objective
|S. No.||Name of Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2.||Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|3.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|4.||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern – Descriptive
The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)
Phase 3: Group Exercise and Interview
- Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approx.) the category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for the Group Exercise & Interview from the top of the category wise merit list subject to a candidate scoring the minimum aggregate qualifying score.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main Exam): There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1/4th of marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
Final Selection – SBI PO 2019
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the final merit list for selection. Only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in the Objective Test and the Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE & Interview (Phase-III) for preparing the final merit list. The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately.
- Marks secured by the candidates in the Main Examination (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 marks and Group Exercises & Interview scores of candidate (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25 marks. The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating (out of 100) converted marks of Main Examination and Group Exercises & Interview. Selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
EMOLUMENTS – SBI PO 2019
- Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
- The total compensation per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
Application Fee – SBI PO 2019
- SC/ST/PWD – RS.150/- (Only Intimation Charges)
- General/EWS/OBC – Rs.750/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)
Apsirants can check the Official Notification of the SBI PO 2019 from the official website of SBI PO or from the link that is mentioned below.
This Package includes:
- 100+ Hours of LIVE Video Lessons
- 17+ Live Doubt Clarification Sessions
- 100+ PDF’s for this Course
- 20 FULL-Length Online Mock Test (Phase I of RRB NTPC)
- 10 Previous Year Question Paper
Buy the Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & English Language Topic Wise Tests – Online Tests from the below given links.
If you have any doubts regarding the 4 new Topic Wise Test Packages, kindly mail your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1 TRENDING VIDEO in Race YOUTUBE CHANNEL