TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO) 2019 – Notification Released
Dear TNPSC Aspirants,
TNSPC has released the recruitment notification for the post of TNSPC Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO) 2019 for the post of Assistant Agricultural officer (2016-2019) and Assistant Agricultural Officer (Shortfall Vacancies for ST candidates only).
The total number of vacancies available for the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer is 580 (which includes 6 – Carried Forward Vacancies and 4 – Shortfall Vacancies).
Applications are invited only through online mode up to 27.01.2019 for Direct Recruitment to the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer.
Details about TNPSC AAO 2019
|Name of the Post and Code No.||Name of the Service and Code No.||No. of vacancies||Scale of Pay|
|Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO)
(2016 – 2019)
(Post Code No.3101)
|Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service (Code No. 102)||570
6 (Carried Forward Vacancies)
|(Rs.20600 – 65500)
(Level – 10)
|Assistant Agricultural Officer
(Shortfall Vacancies for ST candidates only)
(Post Code No.3101)
|4 (ST) (Shortfall Vacancies)|
AGE LIMIT – TNSPC AAO 2019
The Age Limit for the TNPSC AAO 2019 will be considered as on 1st July 2018.
SC, SC(A)s, STs,MBCs/DCs,BCs,BCMs and DWs of all castes
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – No Maximum Age Limit
“Others” [i.e] Applicants not belonging to SCs, STs, SC(A)s, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years (Should Not have completed)
AGE CONCESSION – TNSPC AAO 2019
(i) For Differently Abled Persons: (Others)
- Differently Abled Persons are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed above.
(ii) For Ex-servicemen: (Others)
- Ex-servicemen are eligible for age concession upto 48 years of
- The above mentioned age concession will not apply to those Applicants who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
- Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs., who have put in 5 years and more of service in the State / Central Government are not eligible to apply even if they are within the age
- Instructions given with regard to maximum age limit under para 5 of the ‘Instructions to Applicants’ will apply to this
- No maximum age limit shall mean that the applicants should not have completed 58 years of age either on the date of notification or at the time of selection/ appointment to the post.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION – TNSPC AAO 2019
The Educational Qualification for the TNSPC AAO 2019 will be considered as on 27th December 2018.
- Must have passed Higher Secondary (plus two)
- Must possess two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University; or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
- The educational qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies 10th + HSC + Diploma Course(10+2+2). The results of examination should have been declared on or before the date of Notification.
- Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should upload and submit evidence for equivalence of qualification in the form of G.O. issued prior to the date of this notification when called for, failing which, their application will be summarily rejected. The G.Os regarding equivalence of qualification issued after the date of this notification will not be accepted for this recruitment [Section 25(b) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service ) Act 14/2016].
- The candidates those who are having higher qualification in the relevant field without having the prescribed qualification viz. Diploma in Agriculture are not eligible to apply for direct recruitment to this.
CERTIFICATE OF PHYSICAL FITNESS – TNPSC AAO 2019
Applicants selected for appointment to the said post will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the form prescribed below before their appointment:
|Standard of Vision Prescribed||Form of Certificate of Physical Fitness|
|Standard III or Better
Colour Blindness will be a disqualification.
|Form prescribed for Executive post.|
KNOWLEDGE IN TAMIL – TNPSC AAO 2019
Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil on the date of this Notification (i.e) 27th December 2018.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION – TNSPC AAO 2019
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs||Other|
|Paper – I (200 Questions)
Agriculture (Code No.212)
Paper- II (100 Questions) (Code No.003)
General Studies (HSC Standard) – 75 Questions
Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
(SSLC Standard) – 25 Questions
SELECTION PROCEDURE – TNSPC AAO 2019
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commission‟s website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for final selection through counselling method.
Tentative Timeline for the Recruitment Process for the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer
|1.||Publication of Written Examination results||June 2019|
|2.||Certificate Verification||July 2019|
|3.||Final Result||July 2019|
Registration & Application Fee – TNPSC AAO 2019
- Registration Fee (One Time Registration) – Rs.150/-
- Application Fee – Rs.100/-
#1 TRENDING VIDEO in Race YOUTUBE CHANNEL