10 Things to know while Applying for KVB PO
10 Things to know while Applying for KVB PO
Dear Banking Aspirants ,
The next expected KVB PO has been recently announced and lot of you have been thronging us with queries from the notifications. So we thought of enlightening you with answers for all your queries. So here we go with the 10 Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ) for applying KVB PO 2017.
Q1: What are the emoluments for this posting ?
A: The emoluments are Up to 6th months in the Probation period – You are entitled fro a basic pay of Rs.23,700 + Allowed Dearness allowance
From 7th month of the Probation period – Full Salary which consists of Basic Pay of Rs.23,700 + Allowed Dearness allowance + House rent allowance(HRA)
First increment will be released after the confirmation or after 18 months from the date of joining whichever is later.
Note , You also have to sign a service agreement upon joining a bank to serve for a minimum period of 3 years and have to remit Rs.50000/- as SSD(Staff security Deposit). The amount will be forfeited if the candidate leaves the bank before the completion of 3 years.
Q2: Can you please specify the date of the examination ?
A: The exact date of the exam is not mentioned in the notification , the exam is slated to happen in the month of July ( Don’t wait for the date , Start preparing for the exam).
Q3: Where should I apply for the exam ?
A: Candidates are required to apply through KVB website’s career page and do remember there are no other ways to apply for KVB PO 2017.
Q4: What is the academic qualification to apply for KVB PO exam ?
A: * Any candidate who has completed
* Post Graduate Degree
*Double Degree Holders
* B.E , B.TECH , B.Sc.Agri.
The candidate should have completed it as a regular course from a college affiliated to a recognized university with 60% of marks and above.
(Remember a 59% is not eligible as it was mentioned 60%).
* If a candidate who is appearing for the final semester examination in the Post Graduate from a college affiliated to a recognized university and have his final semester exam in the month of May/June 2017 are free to apply for the exam. But the only requirement is , the candidate should not have any standing arrear and should have an aggregate of 60% marks which is a prerequisite.
* Candidates who have obtained their Degree/Post Graduate Degree through Correspondence or Open university are not eligible
* If you have your marks is in the percentage of CGPA mode , then you should have it changed in the format of equivalent percentage.
( It’s a easy work , if you haven’t got it till date , Please do it now , It will useful for all your interviews in government sector posts. So Do grab yours immediately.)
Q5: What is the maximum age to apply for KVB PO 2017 ?
A: The maximum age is 28 years.( As on 31.05.2017) ( If you are 28yrs and a day old on 1st June 2017 , You are not eligible to apply).
(Please also not that Candidates should not have been born earlier than 01.06.1989 and not later than 31.05.1999).
Q6: What is Application fee for the exam ?
A: The application fee for the exam is Six Hundred Rupees only(Rs.600/-)
The banking transaction charges have to be borne by the candidates themselves and amount paid once will not be returned back.
Q7: What is the structure of the online examination ?
A: This exam is Time bounded for each section and it is as follows
The exam is for 200 marks and the duration for the test is 140 minutes.
* Reasoning – 50 Questions – 50 Marks – 40 Minutes
* Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Questions – 50 Marks – 40 Minutes
* English Language – 40 Questions – 40 Marks – 30 Minutes
* General Awareness – 40 Questions – 40 Marks – 20 minutes
* Computer Knowledge – 20 Questions – 20 Marks – 10 Minutes
Q8: Can I attend the exam in the Local language ?
A : The exam can be attended in English.
Q9: What is the duration of the probation period ?
A: The duration of the probation period is 12 months.
Q10. What is the starting date and the ending date for the registration of the online exam for the KVB PO 2017 ?
A: The opening date is 10.06.2017 and the last date for registration is 19.06.2017.
Hope these answers would have enlightened your queries. Do apply for the exam before the last date and start preparing for the exam from now onwards because Exams are set to begin shortly , So brace yourselves for it.