Canara Bank PO 2018 PGDBF – GD and Interview Schedule Released
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
CANARA BANK has released the CANARA BANK PO PGDBF 2018 – Group Discussion and Interview Schedule which starts from 4th February, 2019.
The results of the CANARA BANK PO – PGDBF 2018 – Online Exam was released on 14th January, 2019 and Group Discussion and Interview are the next phase of the exams which will determine the fate of the aspirants in the recruitment.
The aspirants who have cleared the CANARA BANK PO – PGDBF 2018 – Online Exam can now check the schedule and the date of the Group Discussion and the Interview and can kick start their preparations for the same.
The Group Discussion and Interview process which are scheduled to start from 4th February, 2019 is planned till 10th February, 2019 for some centers.
Total Number of vacancies available for the CANARA BANK PO PGDBF Exam 2018 is 800.
Details of the venue etc. will be informed to the candidates in the Call letter for Group Discussion and Interview. The link for downloading Call letters for Group Discussion and Interview will be made available in our website shortly.
Documents Needed – CANARA BANK PO 2018 – PGDBF
- Candidates have to download the Call Letter from our website and bring the same along with 5 sets of online application at the time of attending for Group discussion and The option for reprint of online application will be activated in Canara Bank website shortly.
- Candidates should also bring the following original documents / Certificates and one set of photocopies, invariably at the time of attending for Group Discussion and Interview:
- Date of birth proof certificate (Date of Birth Certificate or 10th / SSC / SSLC / 12th Certificate with Date of Birth)
- Marks Sheet & Certificate for Matriculation/ SSC/ SSLC/ 10th S or Equivalent
- Marks Sheet & Certificate for HSC/ 12th / Intermediate/ PUC or
- Year-wise / Semester-wise mark sheets and Certificates (Provisional Degree Certificate or Final Degree Certificate) of Graduation, etc. issued by University in support of their
- Where CGPA is awarded in Graduation, the same should be converted into percentage. A copy of the “Conversion Formula” notified by the University / Institute for converting Grades to Percentage, along with equivalent class, has to be submitted at the time of interview.
- The date of passing the examination which is reckoned for eligibility will be the date of passing appearing on the original mark sheets / provisional certificate/ final certificate.
- Mark sheets and Certificates of Post Graduation, Professional qualifications, additional qualifications , if any.
- In case of candidates already / previously employed, (a) work experience certificate, duly specifying the date of joining, whether confirmed in the services, nature of work handled, date of relieving and reasons for relieving , from present/ previous employer, if any; (b) Original No Objection Certificate from the present employer in case of candidates presently working in Government/ quasi Government offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions)
- The candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PWBD categories must produce a relevant valid Caste / PWBD certificate issued by the competent OBC certificate should contain “Non-Creamy Layer Clause” and should not be more than one year old as on the date of application.
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) Category: Medical certificate in the proper format issued by authorized Certifying Authority;
- Original and photo copy of photo identity proof such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter Identity Card/
- In case of candidates who have changed their name or misspelt the name in online application will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette Notification or original marriage certificate or affidavit in
- Any other relevant documents.
- Please note that the call for Group Discussion and Interview is provisional only and Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before proceeding for Candidates will be permitted to attend the Group Discussion and Interview subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria / conditions regarding qualification, age, category, etc., as stipulated in the advertisement & correctness of information furnished in their on-line application. If not, such candidates will not be allowed to attend Group Discussion & Interview and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC/PWBD) should submit necessary valid Caste / PWBD certificates in central government format itself. The formats of Caste and PWBD Certificates are available in our website.
- The exact address of the venue for Group Discussion and Interview will be mentioned in the Call letter.
- Request for Change of Centre, Date & Time of Interview will not be entertained.
Aspirants can check the Schedule of the CANARA BANK PO – PGDBF 2018 – Group Discussion & Interview process from the official careers website of CANARA BANK or from the link that is provided below.
Aspirants who have appeared for the CANARA BANK PO PGDBF EXAM 2018 – December 23, 2018 can check the results of the same from the link that is provided below.
Other Important Links
We (Race Institute & Bankersdaily) have also released the IBPS CLERK Mains Exam 2018 – 15 Test Series package which is now available @ Bankersdaily Store. Aspirants can buy the tests before 17 th January 2019 to get the tests @ Offer price.
#1 TRENDING VIDEO in Race YOUTUBE CHANNEL