Daily Current Affairs Quiz: April 13, 2022
Daily Current Affairs (April 13, 2022) like many other sections is inevitable and this also helps to score in the Banking awareness, Static GK, and Financial Awareness sections. Remember, Banking Awareness, and Static Awareness Questions are asked from the General Awareness section. This will also help you to ride your preparations for the forthcoming exams.
1. Recently, the anniversary of the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre was observed on 13 April 2022. When did the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre take place?
2. Where did President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurate the National Conference on Mediation and Information Technology?
a) Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
b) Mumbai, Maharashtra
c) Indore, Madhya Pradesh
d) Hyderabad, Telangana
e) Kevadia, Gujarat
3. Where was the first ‘Made in India’ Dornier 228 aircraft flagged off by the Union Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia?
c) Madhya Pradesh
e) Arunachal Pradesh
4. How many more cities were added to the ‘Svanidhi Se Samriddhi’ programme?
5. Which organisation has provided a $ 2 million loan to support urban development in Nagaland?
a) World Bank
b) Asian Development Bank (ADB)
c) New Development Bank (NDB)
d) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
e) European Central Bank (ECB)
6. Which organisation and the Adaptation Innovation Marketplace have announced $2.2 million in climate action grants for 22 innovators across 19 countries?
a) United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
b) United Nations Environment Programme
c) United Nations Development Programme
d) World Economic Forum
e) United Nations Children’s Fund
7. Which bank has signed an MoU with GIFT SEZ to promote the special economic zone? (April 2022)
a) HDFC Bank
b) ICICI Bank
c) UCO Bank
d) Canara Bank
e) Axis Bank
8. Which company has partnered with Microsoft to leverage cloud and AI to redefine its customer experience?
a) Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
b) Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
c) Indian Oil Corporation Limited
d) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
e) Gas Authority of India Limited
9. Which bank has partnered with Mashreq NEO to enable the opening of non-resident accounts for Indians in the UAE?
a) Federal Bank
b) RBL Bank
c) State Bank of India
d) Bank of Baroda
e) YES Bank
10. Which city was recognised as the ‘Tree City of the World 2021’ by the United Nations’ Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO)?
11. Who among the following won the EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2021?
a) Ratan Tata
b) Falguni Nayar
c) Mukesh Ambani
d) Azim Premji
e) Roshni Nadar
12. Which organisation won the gold and silver awards at the eightieth SKOCH Summit in 2022?
a) NTPC Limited
b) Steel Authority of India
c) National Mineral Development Corporation
d) National Aluminium Company
e) Coal India Limited
13. Who became the only Indian and sixth richest person in the world as per the latest Bloomberg Billionaires Index?
a) Mukesh Ambani
b) Gautam Adani
c) Indra Nooyi
d) Falguni Nayar
e) Azim Premji
14. Who has topped the world’s top 10 billionaires’ list as per the latest Bloomberg Billionaires Index?
a) Jeff Bezos
b) Bernard Arnault
c) Elon Musk
d) Bill Gates
e) Warren Buffett
15. Which country won the FIH Junior Women’s Hockey World Cup in 2022 for the fourth time in the event?
d) The Netherlands
16. Where is the Arrah–Chhapra Bridge located?
d) Madhya Pradesh
17. How many external members are there in the Monetary Policy Committee?
18. Recently, the RBI has launched the Reserve Bank of India-Retail Direct (RBI-RD) Scheme to enable retail investors to buy/sell _________.
a) futures and options
c) digital currency
d) government securities
e) All of the above
19. Where is Doyang Dam located?
b) West Bengal
20. Which national park is also known as Hailey National Park?
a) Namdapha National Park
b) Ranthambhore National Park
c) Jim Corbett National Park
d) Bhitarkanika National Park
e) Gangotri National Park
Can you score 20/20 in Today’s Current Affairs Quiz? Attempt the Current Affairs Quiz of April 13, 2022, now from the link given below.