Daily Current Affairs Quiz: April 22, 2022
Daily Current Affairs (April 22, 2022) like many other sections is inevitable and this also helps to score in the Banking awareness, Static GK, and Financial Awareness sections. Remember, Banking Awareness, and Static Awareness Questions are asked from the General Awareness section. This will also help you to ride your preparations for the forthcoming exams.
1. When is World Earth Day observed?
a) 19 April
b) 21 April
c) 22 April
d) 23 April
e) 18 April
2. Which city is set to host India’s first International Cruise Conference?
b) New Delhi
3. Which state has collaborated with the National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI) and CSE e-governance services Limited to set up a world-class data centre?
4. Which airport is set to be named after the former Chief Minister of Karnataka B. S. Yediyurappa?
a) Kalaburagi Airport
b) Shivamogga Airport
c) Hubli Airport
d) Mangalore International Airport
e) Belgaum Airport
5. Which state became the first state in India to install the L-Route Server?
c) Madhya Pradesh
6. Which country to provide an additional $ 500 million loans to Sri Lanka for fuel?
7. Which payments bank has launched the ‘Fincluvation’ for fintech start-ups?
a) Airtel Payment Bank
b) NSDL Payments Bank
c) India Post Payments Bank
d) Fino Payments Bank
e) Paytm Payments Bank
8. Which organisation has signed an MoU with United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) on SDGs focusing on children?
a) National Development Council
b) NITI Aayog
c) Central Vigilance Commission
d) Securities and Exchange Board of India
e) National Securities Depository Limited
9. Which bank has signed an MoU with the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) and Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) for tax collection?
a) Axis Bank
b) HDFC Bank
c) Dhanlaxmi Bank
d) ICICI Bank
e) RBL Bank
10. Which country has test-launched the ‘Satan 2’ Sarmat missile?
11. Who among the following won the John F. Kennedy award for defending democracy?
a) Vladimir Putin
b) Volodymyr Zelenskyy
c) Boris Johnson
d) Joe Biden
e) Narendra Modi
12. Who was named the new Global Peace Ambassador 2022?
a) Milkha Singh
b) Prithvi Gupta
c) Nitin Paranjpe
d) Shersingh Khyalia
e) Babita Singh
13. Who among the following Indian cricketer was named among the ‘Five Cricketers of the Year’ in the 2022 edition of the Wisden Almanack?
a) Virat Kohli
b) Jasprit Bumrah
c) Rohit Sharma
d) Both (b) and (c)
e) All of the above
14. Who was named the Leading Cricketer in the World as per the 2022 edition of the Wisden Almanack?
a) Joe Root
b) Kane Williamson
c) Ben Stokes
d) Steve Smith
e) Virat Kohli
15. Who was named the Leading T20 Cricketer as per the 2022 edition of the Wisden Almanack?
a) Shaheen Afridi
b) Devon Conway
c) Babar Azam
d) Mohammad Rizwan
e) K. L. Rahul
16. What is the currency of Russia?
17. Where is the headquarters of the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) located?
a) Zurich, Switzerland
b) Paris, France
c) Geneva, Switzerland
d) New York, United States of America
e) Belgrade, Serbia
18. What is the capital of Norway?
19. Where is Clouded Leopard National Park located?
a) Andhra Pradesh
20. Who is the Governor of Karnataka?
a) Thaawarchand Gehlot
b) Arif Mohammed Khan
c) Mangubhai Chhaganbhai Patel
d) La. Ganesan
e) Rajendra Vishwanath Arlekar
Can you score 20/20 in Today’s Current Affairs Quiz? Attempt the Current Affairs Quiz of April 22, 2022, now from the link given below.