DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ: December 31, 2021
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
Daily Current affairs Quiz is one of the most important topics to score marks in the Mains Exam of any Banking Exam. This will also act as a score booster in the Mains Exam.
We are providing the Current Affairs Quiz regularly in our Bankersdaily and you can also attend the Daily Current Affairs in the actual exam format which will also enhance your time. Check the Current Affairs Quiz of Daily Current Affairs Quiz: December 31, 2021
How to attend the Daily Current Affairs Quiz in Exam Format? Follow the below-given steps.
>> Click the Below link
>> Click Start Exam on the forthcoming screen.
>> Click I am Ready to Begin
>> Answer the Given Questions in the Prescribed time and Click “SUBMIT” and then “END Exam”
>> Click “REVIEW RESULTS” to check the answers and the Explanations
Please Click The Below Link To Attend The Quiz In The Exam Format And Also To Know The Answers For The Questions.
REVIEW OF EXAM
1. Which state topped in the implementation of the Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission?
a) Andhra Pradesh
2. Lulu Group has announced to set up a ₹500 crores food processing plant in _____________.
a) Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
b) Hyderabad, Telangana
c) Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
d) Mumbai, Maharashtra
e) Kochi, Kerala
3. Which among the following insurance firm is not retained as a Domestic Systemically Important Insurer (D-SII) for 2021–22 by IRDAI?
a) General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC Re)
b) Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
c) New India Assurance (NIA)
d) United India Insurance Limited
e) Both (b) and (c)
4. What is the new deadline extended by the RBI for periodic KYC updation?
a) 31 January 2022
b) 31 March 2022
c) 01 July 2022
d) 31 April 2022
e) 31 March 2023
5. Which bank acquired a 9.95% stake in India International Exchange (IFSC)?
a) Indian Bank
b) State Bank of India
c) Union Bank of India
d) Bank of Baroda
e) ICICI Bank
6. Which company acquire a 100% stake in Allyis India and Green Investments LLC?
d) Tech Mahindra
7. Which country launched a five-year plan to become a hub of global robotics innovation?
8. Who was appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Mexico?
a) Sanjay Gupta
b) Manish Sharma
c) Pankaj Sharma
d) Vinay Kumar
e) Raj Kumar
9. Indo–Tibetan Border Police Director-General Sanjay Arora is set to hold the additional charge of ___________.
a) Indian Coast Guard
b) National Security Guard
c) Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
d) Border Security Force (BSF)
e) Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
10. Who was appointed as India’s new Permanent Representative at the UN Conference on Disarmament?
a) Sanjay Singh
b) Anupam Ray
c) Bala Krishna
d) Himanshu Sharma
e) Naveen Sinha
11. Which university bagged the national award for breed conservation for 2021?
a) Cochin University of Science and Technology
b) Kerala Veterinary and Animal Science University
c) National Institute of Technology, Calicut
d) Kerala Agricultural University
e) Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
12. Who bagged the Kendra Sahitya Akademi award 2021 for his work Gandhi Kathana, a biography of Mahatma Gandhi?
a) Basu Bevinagidad
b) D. S. Nagabhushan
c) H. Lakshmi Narayan Swamy
d) K. Sankara Kumar
e) None of the above
13. Quinton de Kock announced his retirement from test cricket. Which country did he belong to?
b) South African
d) New Zealand
e) West Indies
14. Governor of Sikkim has named a new road as Narendra Modi Marg. Who is the Governor of Sikkim?
a) Acharya Devvrat
b) Ganga Prasad
c) Tamilisai Soundararajan
d) Bhupendrabhai Patel
e) Bhagat Singh Koshyari
15. What is the full form of CIRP?
a) Central Insolvency Resolution Process
b) Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process
c) Company Insolvency Resolution Process
d) Credit Insolvency Resolution Process
e) None of the above
16. Where is the headquarters of the National Asset Reconstruction Company Limited (NARCL)?
17. Where is Netravali Wildlife Sanctuary located?
C) Uttar Pradesh
d) Madhya Pradesh
18. A property that a borrower offers a lender to secure a loan is called as ___________.
19. Where is the headquarters of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)?
a) Mumbai, Maharashtra
b) Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
c) Hyderabad, Telangana
d) Patna, Bihar
e) Pune, Maharashtra
20. __________ is a kind of charge created when the lender takes actual possession of assets.
e) None of these
To Know the Answers for the Quiz, Attend the Current Affairs Quiz – December 31, 2021