Daily Current Affairs Quiz: March 30, 2022
Daily Current Affairs (March 30, 2022) like many other sections is inevitable and this also helps to score in the Banking awareness, Static GK, and Financial Awareness sections. Remember, Banking Awareness, and Static Awareness Questions are asked from the General Awareness section. This will also help you to ride your preparations for the forthcoming exams.
1. When is World Piano Day 2022 observed?
a) 27 March
b) 30 March
c) 29 March
d) 31 March
e) 28 March
2. Konkan railway accomplished the ‘Mission 100 percent electrification’. Konkan railway is located in which state? (March 2022)
d) Madhya Pradesh
3. Where was RBI governor Shaktikanta Das inagurated the varnika ink manufacturing unit of BRBNMPL?
a) Kolkata, West Bengal
b) Mumbai, Maharashtra
c) Indore, Madhya Pradesh
d) Mysuru, Karnataka
e) Dehradun, Uttarakhand
4. With which state did Assam sign a pact to end border dispute in six contested areas?
d) Arunachal Pradesh
5. Which country recently joined as the seventh member of the East African Community?
b) South Sudan
d) The Democratic Republic of Congo
6. Which bank has partnered with EaseMyTrip to launch an environment-friendly green debit card?
a) State Bank of India
b) DBS Bank India
c) Standard Chartered Bank
d) Bank of Baroda
e) HSBC Bank
7. Which small finance bank has launched the limited edition ‘CSK debit card’ in Equiverse?
a) AU Small Finance Bank
b) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
c) Equitas Small Finance Bank
d) ESAF Small Finance Bank
e) Utkarsh Small Finance Bank
8. Which company has partnered with Indian Air Force to launch an initiative ‘Fleet Card – Fuel on Move’?
a) Indian Oil Corporation Limited
b) Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
c) Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
d) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
e) Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
9. Who was appointed as the Chairman of the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare providers?
a) Manish Sharma
b) Ram Raghavan
c) Prabha Narasimhan
d) A. S. Kumari
e) Mahesh Verma
10. UNESCO has included ‘Living Root Bridges’ on a tentative list of World Heritage sites. Living Root Bridges belong to which state?
11. Who was named as the BBC Indian sportswoman of the year award?
a) Saikhom Mirabai Chanu
b) Lovlina Borgohain
c) P. V. Sindhu
d) Saina Nehwal
e) Mary Kom
12. Who emerged as the most valued celebrity in India for the fifth consecutive year according to the Duff & Phelps Celebrity Brand Valuation Report 2021?
a) M. S. Dhoni
b) Akshay Kumar
c) Virat Kohli
d) Ranveer Singh
e) Alia Bhatt
13. What is the rank of India in the Hurun global under forty self-made billionaires 2022?
14. Which of the following countries were not among the top five countries in the Hurun global under forty self-made billionaires 2022?
a) The USA
d) The United Kingdom
15. Who was named as the world’s richest self-made billionaire aged 40 and under with a total wealth of $ 76 billion?
a) Zhang Yiming
b) Dustin Moskovitz
c) Mark Zuckerberg
d) Jeff Bezos
16. Bhim Bahadur Gurung passed away at the age of 92. Which state’s former Chief Minister was he?
17. Who won the Delhi International Chess title 2022?
a) Harsha Bharthakoti
b) D. Gukesh
c) Arjun Erigaisi
d) Karthik Venkataraman
e) Rameshbabu Praggnanandhaa
18. Which of the following was decided by the market conditions and not by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
a) Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR)
b) Inflation rate
c) Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR)
d) Bank rate
e) All of the above
19. What is the full form of LAF?
a) Liquidity Adaption Function
b) Liquidity Adjustment Facility
c) Liquidity Absorption Facility
d) Location Adjustment Function
e) Liability Adjustment Facility
20. Where is Marsimik La Pass located?
b) Himachal Pradesh
c) Jammu and Kashmir
d) Arunachal Pradesh
Can you score 20/20 in Today’s Current Affairs Quiz? Attempt the Current Affairs Quiz of March 30, 2022, now from the link given below.