Data Interpretation For SBI PO : Set – 38
D.1-5) Study the table carefully to answer the questions that follow.
Maximum and minimum temperature (in degree Celsius) recorded on 1 day of each month of five different cities
1) What is the difference between the maximum temperature of Ontario on 1st November and the minimum temperature of Bhuj on 1st January?
2) In which month respectively the maximum temperature of Kabul is second highest and minimum temperature of Sydney is highest?
a) 1st October and 1st January
b) 1st October and 1st November
c) 1st December and 1st January
d) 1st September and 1st January
e) 1st December and 1st September
3) In which month (on 1st day) is the difference between maximum temperature and minimum temperature of Bhuj second highest?
a) 1st September
b) 1st October
c) 1st November
d) 1st December
e) 1st January
4) What is the average maximum temperature of Beijing over all the months together?
a) 8.4° C
b) 9.6° C
c) 7.6 ° C
d) 9.2° C
e) 8.6° C
5) What is the respective ratio between the minimum temperature of Beijing on 1st September and the maximum temperature of Ontario on 1st October?
a) 3: 4
b) 3: 5
c) 4: 5
d) 1: 5
e) 1: 4
D.6- 10) Study the table and answer the following questions.
Price Variations of some commodities (Rs/ quintal)
|Commodity||1-1-2009||A month Ago||A Year Ago|
6) What is the percentage variation of Rice over a month?
7) The price of potato on 1-1-2008 is approximately what percent of the price of wheat on 1 -12- 2008?
8) What was the difference between the cost of 85 kgs of salt and 29 kg of wheat on 01-12-2008 ?
a) Rs. 405
b) Rs 480
c) Rs. 433
d) Rs. 453
e) None of these
10) If a person is ready to buy 10 kg of wheat, 5 kg of sugar, 1 kg of salt and 20 kg of pulses, what amount he has to pay for it?
d) Rs.668 .90
e) None of these