Data Interpretation For SBI PO : Set – 54
D.1-5) Study the following two graphs carefully and answer the questions that follow them.
The bar chart given below shows the gross loan amounts given by two banks CDN Pamro Bank and CTBT Banking Corporation over six years.The line graph below this bar chart shows the average percentage of seed capital (as a percentage of the loan granted in given year) given by the clients of the bank to awail the loan(in each year). Now, answer the following questions.
1) In the year 2012, the net loan issued by CTBT Banking was more than that issued by CDN Pamro by what amount?
a) 100 Crore
b) 99 Crore
C) 291 Crore
d) 192 crore
e) 199 Crore
2) If the loans for the year 2014 were mortaged (through a mortage agreement) by CTBT banking and were to the tune of Rs. 171.25 crore, then what is the amount of loans that was not mortgaged through mortgage agreements?
a) 275 crore
b) 90 Crore
c) 190 crore
d) 121 Crore
e) None of these
3) What is the difference between the seed capital collected by CDN Pamro in 2011 and the the seed Capital collected by CTBT Banking in 2013?
a) 13.5 Crore
b) 1 Crore
c) 14.5 Crore
d) 2.1 Crore
e) 12.5 Crore
4) What was the total amount of seed capital collected by CTBT banking in the years 2011 and 2012 combined?
a) 12 Crore
b) 9 Crore
c) 30 Crore
d) 21 Crore
e) 20 Crore
5) What was the difference of seed capital collected by CDN Pamro in 2011 and 2012 and seed Capital Collected by CTBT banking in 2014?
a) 13.75 Crore
b) 4 Crore
c) 9.75 Crore
d) 5.75 Crore
e) 5.25 Crore
D.6-10) Study the following graph carefully and answer the questions that follow it.
The following graph shows three curves of data for Avicorp Bank Ltd, There are three kinds of deposits CC , CA, and SB
6) The total number of workers in the factory is
7) The total number of children of all the workers is
8) The total number of literature workers is
9) The number of illiterate workers with 3 or more children is
10) The number of literate workers with less than children is