IBPS PO Mains Exam 2019 – Attend 10 Online Mock Test Series
IBPS PO Mains Exam 2019 – Attend 10 Online Mock Test Series
Dear Banking Aspirants,
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will be conducting the IBPS PO Mains Examination 2019 on 30th November, 2019 for the aspirants who have cracked the IBPS PO Prelims Examination 2019.
This is the second time IBPS is conducting the IBPS PO Mains Examination along with the Descriptive Section to shortlist the aspirants.
The number of days left for the preparation is very less and aspirants should have to attend atleast one exam / per day , so that these practice mock tests for IBPS PO Mains Exam will give the desired results in the examination.
We are providing 10 Full Length Mock Test Series of IBPS PO Mains Exam 2019 worth Rs.500/- for an offer of Rs.49/- along with 9 Months Current Affairs Tests (Each contains 200 Questions).
This Offer of Rs.49/- for the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2019 will be available till 25th November, 2019.
The Total Number of Vacancies available for the IBPS PO 2019 is 4336 Vacancies.
The number of aspirants appearing for the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2019 is too high when compared with the other bank exams. The Preparation level for the upcoming IBPS PO Mains Exam 2019 should be in a different level so that the aspirant can crack the Exams easier.
Why this IBPS PO Mains Exam is one of the difficult exam?, the answer lies in the fact that the existing patterns are changed from time to time based on the level of aspirants appearing for the exam and based on the other banking exams like SBI PO and others.
The Deep searches for the best test series for the IBPS PO Mains Examination 2019 ends here in Bankersdaily as this test series is curated by Chennai Race Coaching Institute (Research & Development Team).
Our Bankersdaily Team along with Race Institute (Research & Development Team) have been providing the best online mock test series for various exams like SBI , IBPS , RRB NTPC and the others with very low cost when comparing the peers.
We are back again with another Quality Set of IBPS PO Mains Exam 2019 (Totally 10 sets along with 9 month Current Affairs Tests) which will boost your preparations to the next level.
This particular sets of IBPS PO Mains Exam 2019 will help the aspirants to solve the puzzle , Seating arrangement and time consuming DI Questions in less time. Our Team had made sure that the Questions in the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018 – Full Length Mock Test are on par with the Mains Exam questions.
EXAM PATTERN – MAINS – IBPS PO 2019
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (NOT BY SEQUENCE)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|2||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||English & Hindi||35 minutes|
|3||English Language||35||40||English||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30 minutes|
- This section has the mighty difference when compared to the previous year. Descriptive Writing section has been included this year and the Exam patter of IBPS PO Mains 2019 follows the same exam pattern as that of the SBI PO 2019 Mains & Previous year questions.
- There will be overall cutoff marks & sectional cutoff marks for the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2019 as like that of the IBPS PO Preliminary Exam 2019.
NEGATIVE MARKS – IBPS PO 2019
- Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Online Preliminary and Online Main examination). There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Scores – PRELIMS & MAINS – IBPS PO 2019
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi-percentile method.
- Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations.
CUTOFF MARKS – IBPS PO 2019
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
- Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
- Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online Main examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
10 IBPS PO MAINS EXAM 2019 – FULL LENGTH MOCK TEST SERIES
- Take at least One Full length MOCK TEST of IBPS PO Mains Exam 2019 daily.
- Prepare more number of problems – Higher Level of Difficulty
- Prepare the basics and strengthen the core concepts.
- 9 Month Current Affairs Test to never miss any events which happened in the recent times.
- Give importance to News which have relevance to Banking related news.
- Study Current Affairs & Static GK with Mnemonics (Shortcuts)
- More number of mock tests will provide you the much needed time management and how to attend the tests
- Don’t forget to Prepare for the Descriptive Section which consist of Letter Writing & Essay Writing.
- Learn the topics which are not fully known to you.
What Are The Specialty Of The IBPS PO MAINS MOCK TEST SERIES?
- Totally 10 Highly Competitive – Full Length Mock Test Series of IBPS PO 2019 Mains Exam.
- At the end, aspirants would have solved almost 2700 + Questions.
- Difficulty level of the Question: HIGH & MODERATE
- On par with the IBPS PO Mains Exam and the questions are taken from our in-house R&D Team.
- The Mock Test are based on the latest Exam Patterns like IBPS RRB PO & SBI PO Mains Exam 2019.
- Individual performance Analysis report for each Exam.
- Detailed Solutions for all the Sections.
- Up to Date Current Affairs Section & Banking Awareness Section.
- Tests can be attended any time (No Time Restrictions)
- Current Affairs Questions from Recent Months.
Other Mock Test Series Links
Buy the Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & English Language Topic Wise Tests – Online Tests from the below-given links.
If you have any doubts regarding the 4 new Topic Wise Test Packages, kindly mail your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1 TRENDING VIDEO in Race YOUTUBE CHANNEL