IBPS RRB OFFICE ASSISTANT PRELIMS EXAM 2017 REVIEW, ANALYSIS AND QUESTIONS ASKED IN EXAM- 17th September 2017 – SLOT IV (Slot 4)
Dear Banking Aspirant ,
The exams are happening in a race speed and the 3 slots have been over now and we have the review of the 4th slot of IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preliminary Examination 2017. As you are aware that this year, the questions and the difficulty level of the questions were simpler and also many aspirants and candidates are able to attend more questions and also note that, this level of easier questions have been asked this time.
Since many aspirants have attended more questions , the factor of accuracy plays a major role in the preliminary examination. Candidates should have to attend with maximum accuracy and have to attend maximum number of questions, if possible all the questions. The well prepared candidates have attended more than 70 questions and if their accuracy is greater the chances of entering into the mains examination is bright.
If you haven’s seen the reviews , analysis and questions asked in the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preliminary Examination 2017 of Slot 1, Slot 2 , Slot 3, Please visit the given link below to read more about the former factors. Have a keen look for the updates on our site, so that you don’t miss anything from our site regarding the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preliminary Examination 2017.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims 2017 Review, Analysis and Questions asked in Exam | September 17, Slot 1
IBPS RRB OFFICE ASSISTANT PRELIMS EXAM 2017 REVIEW, ANALYSIS AND QUESTIONS ASKED IN EXAM- 17th September 2017 – SLOT II (Slot2)
IBPS RRB OFFICE ASSISTANT PRELIMS EXAM 2017 REVIEW, ANALYSIS AND QUESTIONS ASKED IN EXAM- 17th September 2017 – SLOT III (Slot3)
Find the overall analysis of every slots happened on 16th September 2017 from the link below. It contains reviews of both the IBPS RRB Scale I Officer Preliminary Examination 2017 and also IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preliminary Examination 2017 for two slots. Have a look at it and check the questions and the topics asked in it.
The most awaited day of the year is on and we have the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preliminary Exams starting today. Bankersdaily Team wishes you all to succeed in the exams and to come out in flying colours. The starts from today and the next slots will be happening tomorrow also.
Your fellow aspirants are in need of your help to gain more insights about today’s exams, So if you are writing today’s exam, please provide us with the review of the exam, topics asked in the exam and also the questions asked in the exam in IBPS RRB Office Assistant preliminary examination 2017. This will help all the aspirants who are going to attend the exam in the other slots.
Brace yourselves this is your time and you are going to excel in the IBPS RRB Assistant 2017 and be sure and be confident on that thing. You will succeed.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|2||Numerical Ability||40||40||Composite time of 45 Minutes|
Questions asked in Quants Section in IBPS RRB Prelims
D.1-5) Study the following table and answer the given question:
Table shows the pastries sold on different days by different bakeries:
Q.1) Find the ratio of pastries sold on Tuesday and Wednesday together by bakery P to the pastries sold Wednesday and Thursday together by bakery S.
a) 14 : 13
b) 9 : 11
c) 10 : 11
d) 9 : 13
e) 10 : 13
Q.2) Find the difference between the pastries sold on Saturday and Friday together by bakery S and the pastries sold by bakery T on same days.
Q.3) If 40% of pastries sold by bakery R on Sunday compared to previous day, then find the number of pastries sold on Sunday by bakery R.
Q.4) pastries sold by shop Q and R together on Saturday is what percent of the pastries sold on Tuesday by bakery T?
Q.5) What is the average of the pastries sold by bakery Q, R and S on Thursday?
D.6-10) What should come on place of question mark (?):
Q.6) 4 2/3+3 2/9-2 1/9=?
a) 6 1/7
b) 3 3/7
c) 5 1/9
d) 4 11/13
e) 5 7/9
Q.10) 14% of 250+?% of 80=195
Required ratio=80 : 88=10 : 11
Number of pastries sold by bakery R on Sunday=50×140/100=70
14% of 250+?% of 80=195
Quantitative Aptitude review of IBPS RRB Assistant Prelims
|Data Interpretation||5 Questions|
|Number Series||5 Questions|
- The number series were in the easier level and it took less minutes to solve the questions, as they were easier and also it was not calculative.
- The simplification part was also easier and the numbers were easier to solve and the multiplication were also easy and overall this can be solved within the prescribed time limit if less than 10 minutes.
- In data Interpretation, only one question from that set was in the moderate, others were direct and it is based on table DI.
- In miscellaneous questions , aspirants would have easily solved 10+ sums if they had enough time according to their strategy.
- The topics asked in miscellaneous section varied from ages , Simple & Compound Interest, Partnership, Speed, time & distance, Percentages, Work, Simple and Compound Interest and so others.
Good Attempt – 30
Best Attempt – 35+
Logical Reasoning review of IBPS RRB Assistant Prelims
- In Syllogism,the questions were straight and aspirants could have solved it in within the respective time frame had by their strategies. Overall the reasoning questions were easier and many would have solved more than 35.
- In the puzzle section
- Floor Based Questions and it is didn’t have too many possibilities to it’s side.
- Linear Arrangement based on persons in an arrangement sitting in a single row facing the same direction
- In Alphabet series , the questions were in the easier range.
|Puzzle Test & Seating Arrangement||2 sets (10 Questions)|
|Coding Decoding||5 questions|
Question Courtesy : Suganya B
Letter Series Questions
- How many such pair of letters are there in the word “WEIGHTS” each of which has as many letters between them in the word as in the English Alphabet series ?
Seating Arrangement Questions asked in SLOT 4 of IBPS RRB Office Assistant
Seven persons B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting in a row facing north. G sits immediate right of D. B sits second to the right of H. More than three persons sit between G and F. B is not an immediate neighbour of F. E is not an immediate neighbour of B. G does not sit at the end of the row.
- Seven persons H, I, J, K, L, M and N lives in a seven storeyed building. The topmost floor is numbered seven and the lower most floor is numbered one. K lives below the third floor. Three persons live between K and I. N lives immediately below J. J lives in an even numbered floor. M lives immediately below H
Floor – Persons
7 – H
6 – M
5 – I
4 – J
3 – N
2 – L
1 – K
Overall Expected Cutoff – To Be Updated Soon
Please wait for more questions
Check out BANKERSDAILY for the latest updates about the exams, notifications and Memory based questions.
Also these posts by our team will help you to score more in the exams and if you haven’t read these articles , please read it for your quick reference.
We have also posted detailed analysis of last year cutoff marks and the questions asked and also the individual cutoff marks of various states in this post. Have a look at this.