IDBI Assistant Manager Grade-A Recruitment 2019: 600 Vacancies
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
IDBI Bank invites applications from young, dynamic graduates for admissions to Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) comprising of 9 months of classroom studies at MGES, Bengaluru and 3 months Internship at IDBI Bank’s Branches.
For which, the Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) published a Recruitment Notification for the Admissions to Manipal School of Banking -2019-20. The Candidates who are Interested to join IDBI Bank via Manipal School of Banking are advised to apply online on or before 3rd July, 2019.
Important Dates – IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Jobs 2019
- Starting Date to apply Online & payment of fee: 23-06-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & payment of fee: 03-07-2019
- Admit Card Date: 13-07-2019
- Tentative Date of Online Test: 21-07-2019
PGDBF Course Details – IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Jobs 2019
Course Duration: 9 Months
Programme fees for this Course will be Rs. 3,50,000/- (Rs. Three lakh fifty thousand only) plus GST, as applicable, to be paid by the students in instalments as per a fixed schedule during the 1-year programme ( inclusive of course fees, lodging, boarding and other fees, etc.)
Financing / Loan Options
Selected candidates can finance the course fees by availing Education Loan, if they so desire, which will be granted by IDBI Bank as per its existing education loan scheme
Career Prospects and Emoluments
- Stipend (during the training): During the Training Period (9 Months) – Rs. 2,500/- per month during the Internship Period (3 Months) – Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- After the successful completion of the PGDBF course, the candidates will be awarded PGDBF from Manipal University and will be inducted into IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria as stated in this advertisement.
Post & Vacancy Details – IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Jobs 2019
- Name of the Post: IDBI Bank Asst Manager Online Form 2019
- Total No of Vacancies: 600 (UR: 273, SC: 90, ST: 45, EWS: 30, OBC: 162, PWD: 24)
- Pay Scale: The extant Basic Pay applicable to Assistant Managers in Grade A is Rs. 23,700/- per month in the pay scale of Rs. 23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020 (17 years).
- The pay scales, allowances, reimbursements, perquisites and other terms subsisting at the time of joining and as may be modified / amended / revised from time to time would be applicable as per rules in force from time to time.
Eligibility: Age Limit – IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Jobs 2019
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
i.e. as on 01-06-2019, a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.06.1991 and not later than 01.06.1998 (both dates inclusive)
Relaxation in maximum age to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen as per Government guidelines
Eligibility: Educational Qualification – IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Jobs 2019
Candidates should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges – IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Jobs 2019
Payable from 23.06.2019 to 03.07.2019 (both dates inclusive)
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Rs. 700/- for all others
Bank Transaction charges / convenience charges for Online Payment of fees/ postal charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Note: of system-generated hard copy of the application form and preserve the same for submission at the time of personal interview, along with fee payment e-receipt and the documents required in support of the eligibility criteria.
Selection Process – IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Jobs 2019
The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test.
Online Exam Pattern – IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Jobs 2019
The online test will be objective in nature. The details of the same are furnished here under.
|S. No||Name of the Test||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60||Composite time of 2 hours|
|4||General / Economy / Banking Awareness||60||60|
Penalty for Wrong Answers: For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Jobs 2019
Buy the Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & English Language Topic Wise Tests – Online Tests from the below given links.
If you have any doubts regarding the 4 new Topic Wise Test Packages, kindly mail your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1 TRENDING VIDEO in Race YOUTUBE CHANNEL