IMPORTANT QUESTIONS FOR KERALA PSC – SET 7
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS FOR KERALA PSC – SET 7
Dear KPSC Aspirants,
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Exams is one of the most sought exams in Kerala and a record number of aspirants appear for this exam every year for various postings. These Kerala PSC Exams are conducted to select the applicants for Civil Service posts in Kerala.
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) conducts examinations for appointments to the services of the state. Topmost posts including the ones in the Education department and other important Departments will be duly filled by the KPSC Exams.
We have already started to post questions for the Kerala PSC Exam and will be continuing to do so for the benefit of the students. Please check the Questions regularly and prepare for the Kerala PSC Exams with us and crack the exams in the forthcoming days.
Aspirants can check the previous posts in the link below.
- Who is the Local Self Government Minister in the present Kerala Ministry?
Ans: C. Moideen
- K T Jaleel was replaced by A C Moideen.
- K T Jaleel is now the Minister for Higher Education and Minority Welfare
- Who holds the record for fastest 10000 runs in ODI cricket?
Ans: Virat Kohli
- Virat Kohli completed 10000 ODI runs from 205 innings
- Sachin Tendulkar completed 10000 ODI runs from 259 innings
- Sachin is the youngest and first player to score 10000 ODI runs.
- Who is the first film star to become the Minister in Kerala Legislative Assembly?
Ans: K B Ganesh Kumar
- He represents the Pathanapuram Legislative Assembly
- He was the minister of transport from 2001-2003
- M Mukesh is the 2nd film star to become the MLA of Kerala Legislative Assembly
- Which is the tallest statue in the world?
Ans: Statue of Unity
- The foundation stone was laid in October 2013
- The statue stands on Sadhu island on the Narmada, 3.2 km downstream of Sardar Sarovar Dam.
- The statue is designed by Padma Bhushan-winning sculptor Ram V Sutar and has been built by Larsen and Toubro and the state-run Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd.
- The height was picked as ‘182’ meter to match the total Assembly constituencies in Gujarat.
- If a moving body turns its speed to 1.5 times, what will be the impact on its kinetic energy?
Ans: will become 2.25 times
- Kinetic Energy is a product of half the Mass times Velocity Squared.
- When the velocity is doubled, the Kinetic energy would go up four times.
- If velocity is tripled, kinetic energy would go up nine times.
- If velocity is increased by 1.5 times the Kinetic energy would go up by 1.5×1.5=2.25 times
- Who is the present Vice-Chancellor of Kerala University?
Ans: V P Mahadevan Pillai
- Governor P Sathasivam, the Chancellor of Universities in the state.
- Prof Pillai succeeded Prof P.K. Radhakrishnan
- A person with “Bombay Blood group” can receive blood from a person who is from____?
Ans: Bombay Blood group
- Bombay Blood Group is an extremely rare ABO group, called so because it was first discovered among some people in Bombay.
- Their red cells lack ABH antigens and their sera contain anti-A and anti-B and anti-H.
- The anti-H would not be detected in the ABO group but would be detectable in pretransfusion tests.
- People who have Bombay phenotype can donate to any member of the ABO blood group system (unless some other blood factor gene, such as Rhesus, is incompatible), but they cannot receive any member of the ABO blood group system`s blood (which always contains one or more of A and B and H antigens), but only from other people who have Bombay phenotype.
- Who was the first president of INC after Independence?
Ans: Pattabhi Sitharamayya
- Last INC President in British India – J B Kripalani, 1946, Meerut
- Longest serving INC President after Independence – Sonia Gandhi
- Longest serving INC President after Independence – Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad
- Sonia Gandhi was the President of INC when INC celebrated its 125th year
- ‘I have met a real man in Malabar’ these are the words of Vivekananda Swami about___?
Ans: Chatampi Swamikal
- Chatampi Swamikal met Vivekananda in 1892.
- Real name of Chatampi Swamikal was Ayyappan
- Childhood name of Chatampi Swamikal was Kunjanpillai
- The main disciple of Chatampi Swamikal was Bodheswaran
- The whitest compound ever known is__?
Ans: Titanium dioxide
- White paints are made using Titanium dioxide
- Titanium is known as the metal of future and wonder metal
- It is also used for manufacturing parts of air crafts