NABARD DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2018 : NOTIFICATION RELEASED
NABARD DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2018 : NOTIFICATION RELEASED
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is an apex development financial institution in India, headquartered at Mumbai with regional offices all over India has announced the recruitment recently for the post of Development Assistant. NABARD will conduct a two-phase exam to select the candidates who apply for the post of Development Assistant. Aspirants can apply for the NABARD Development Assistant Post before 12th September 2018.
Selected candidates will be initially posted in NABARD’s Head Office/Regional office/TE for which they have applied. However, they are liable to be transferred anywhere in India.
- Post Name: Development Assistant
- Organization: NABARD
- Pay Scale: Basic Pay : Rs.14,650/- + DA, HRA, CCA &TA &etc.
- Gross Salary: Rs.31,000/-
IMPORTANT DATES – NABARD DEVELPOMENT ASSISTANT 2018
Online Registration Starts – 27th August 2018
Last to Apply for the Exam – 12th September 2018
Phase I (Preliminary Exam) – Online – September/ October 2018.
Phase II (Mains Exam) – Online – September/October 2018.
* Please note that the exact dates of the examination would be announced separately on NABARD’s website www.nabard.org
VACANCIES – NABARD DEVELPOMENT ASSISTANT 2018
Note : Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. The Bank reserves the right to increase / reduce the number of vacancies or not to fill up any or all the vacancies or cancel the recruitment process.
|1||Andhra Pradesh –
|7||Haryana RO – Chandigarh||4||2||0||0||2|
|8||Jammu & Kashmir*||3||2||0||0||1|
|18||Punjab RO – Chandigarh||1||1||0||0||0|
|includes backlog vacancies as under|
* 2 posts in Srinagar Cell. $ Posts at BIRD, Mangaluru.
# Likely to be shifted to new capital of AP state in due course.
EDUCATONAL QUALIFICATION – NABARD DEVELPOMENT ASSISTANT 2018
The Educational Qualification will be considered as on 1st August 2018.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University/Institutions with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD candidates).
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular State should be proficient in the language of the State (i.e. should know to read, write, speak and understand the language).
Scheme of Selection – NABARD DEVELPOMENT ASSISTANT 2018
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination (Online)
- Phase II – Mains Examination (Online)
Phase I – Prelims Exam
|Name of the Tests
|1.||Test of English Language||40||40||Composite time of 60 minutes|
|2.||Test of Numerical Ability||30||30|
|3.||Test of Reasoning||30||30|
Phase II – Mains Exam
|Name of the Tests||No. of
|1.||Test of Reasoning||30||30||
Composite time of 90 minutes for Objective Tests and 30 minutes for Descriptive Test
|4||General Awareness (with special reference to agriculture, rural
development and banking)
|5.||Test of English Language
|Essay, Precis, Report / Letter
- The above tests except English, will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- The Preliminary Examination is only qualifying in nature and is meant to serve as a screening test. Only those candidates who score sufficiently high in both, individual tests & in aggregate, shall be shortlisted for Main Examination in the calling ratio of maximum 1:25 based on the cut off arrived on performance of the candidates in the examination. Similarly, only such candidates who score the cut off marks or above in the Main Examination will be shortlisted for selection.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests in both the phases. 1/4th mark will be deducted as penalty for each wrong
- Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available to the candidates for download along with the call letter for examination from NABARD’s
- Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online Main examination in the order of merit and biometric The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
Please note that it has been mentioned in the notification that if sufficient number of candidates do not opt for a particular centre for “Online” examination, NABARD reserves the right to allot any other adjacent centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, NABARD reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.
APPLICATION FEE – NABARD DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT 2018
For SC/ST/PWBD/EXS – Rs.50 (Only Intimation Charges) *
All others – Rs.450/- (includes Intimation Charges) *
* Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fee/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
- A hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink).
- Ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in this advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. ( If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/her right thumb for applying)
- The text for the hand written declaration is as follows – “I………………….(Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above-mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specification.
- Keep the necessary details/ documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered email ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID/ mobile number, he/she should create / obtain his/her new e- mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Documents
Signature, left thumb impression and hand-written declaration Image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on the white paper with black ink.
- The signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions – 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb —20kb (signature & left thumb impression)
- For handwritten declaration, size of file should be 20 kb – 50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB (signature & left thumb impression) and 50 KB (for hand written declaration).
- Signature/Hand Written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.