Blood Relation – Practice set 6
1. Pointing to a photograph, a man said, “I have no brother or sister but that man’s father is my father’s son. ” Whose photograph was it ?
a) His own
b) His Son
c) His Father
d) His Grandfater
e) none of these
D.2-3) Study the following information and answer the questions given below it:
A is married to B.A is mother of G. B is father-in-law of O. Y is son of G. H is father of X. A has only one son H. X is grand daughter of B.
2. How is X related to G?
e) none of the above
3. Who is wife of H?
d) Can’t determined
e) None of the above
4. A persons pointing to a photograph says, ‘This lady is my sister’s son’s grandmother’. How is the lady related to that person ?
5. P is brother of Q. R is sister of Q.S is father of R. How is Q related to S ?
c) Daughter or Son
D.6-8) Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
A is the sister of B. B is married to C. C is the son of D. A is the mother of E. F is the father of G. F has only 1 son and 1 daughter. G is the daughter of A. H is the son of B.
6. How is E related to B ?
7. How is C related to A ?
8. How is H related to D ?
9. A has only 2 sons B and C. B is husband of D. E is mother-in-law of D and F. H is son of F. How is A related to H?
10. Pointing a person, a lady says, “He is father of my only daughter-in-law’s father-in-law”, How is the related Woman to that Person ?