IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018 | 15 Online Mock Test Series
IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018 | 15 Online Mock Test Series
Dear Banking Aspirants,
IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018 is happening on 18th November, 2018 and aspirants who have cleared the prelims exam of the IBPS PO 2018 are eagerly waiting for the Mains Exam. This IBPS PO Mains Exam will be a Game Changer as this is the first time that IBPS is using the Descriptive Section to shortlist the aspirants.
Since there are only 15 more days to prepare for the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018, we are here to help you to ace the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018.
We are providing 15 Full Length Mock Test Series of IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018 worth Rs.600/- for an offer of Rs.98/-. This Offer of Rs.98/- for the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018 will be available till 7th November, 2018. After 7th November, 2018, the package of IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018 will be available at an offer of Rs.198/-.
The Total Number of Vacancies available for the IBPS PO 2018 is 4152. A massive 100K+ Aspirants will appear for the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018, as the number of vacancies is high. So your preparation level should be in a different arena to crack the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018.
The Changed Exam pattern and many more surprises is definitely a twist in the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018. Aspirants will be searching the search engines with deep searches to get the best IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018 – Full Length Mock Test Series.
Team Bankersdaily have been providing Online Mock Test Series for all the exams at very low cost and we are back again for the IBPS PO Mains Exam – Full Length Mock Test Series. Our Team has prepared a 15 – Full Length Mock Test Series to uplift your IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018 Preparation to the next level.
When comparing to the other exams held in the recent times, aspirants were puzzled and amused when they saw the time consuming questions and lengthy questions which drained the time of the aspirants. Our Team had made sure that the Questions in the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018 – Full Length Mock Test are on par with the Mains Exam questions.
EXAM PATTERN – MAINS – IBPS PO 2018
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (NOT BY SEQUENCE)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|2||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||English & Hindi||35 minutes|
|3||English Language||35||40||English||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30 minutes|
- This section has the mighty difference when compared to the previous year. Descriptive Writing section has been included this year and the Exam patter of IBPS PO Mains 2018 follows the same exam pattern as that of the SBI PO 2018 Mains.
- There will be overall cutoff marks & sectional cutoff marks for the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018 as like that of the IBPS PO Preliminary Exam 2018.
NEGATIVE MARKS – IBPS PO 2018
- Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Online Preliminary and Online Main examination). There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Scores – PRELIMS & MAINS – IBPS PO 2018
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi-percentile method.
- Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations.
CUTOFF MARKS – IBPS PO 2018
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
- Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
- Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online Main examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
15 IBPS PO MAINS EXAM 2018 – FULL LENGTH MOCK TEST SERIES
- Take at least One Full length MOCK TEST of IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018 daily.
- Higher Level of Difficulty – Prepare more Problems.
- Learn the Basics and Be strong in that.
- Start Preparing at least 6-month Current Affairs & banking related news -In the recently ended IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam – No Static and Banking Questions were asked.
- Give importance to News which have relevance to Banking related news.
- Prepare Current Affairs & Static GK with Shortcuts.
- Have proper timing for all the sections.
- Don’t forget to Prepare for the Descriptive Section which consist of Letter Writing & Essay Writing.
- Learn the topics which are not fully known to you.
What Are The Specialty Of The IBPS PO MAINS MOCK TEST SERIES?
- Totally 15 Highly Competitive – Full Length Mock Test Series of IBPS PO 2018 Mains Exam.
- At the end, aspirants would have solved almost 2700 + Questions.
- Difficulty level of the Question: HIGH
- On par with the IBPS PO Mains Exam and the questions are taken from our in-house R&D Team.
- The Mock Test are based on the latest Exam Patterns like IBPS RRB PO & SBI PO Mains Exam 2018.
- Individual performance Analysis report for each Exam.
- Detailed Solutions for all the Sections.
- Up to Date Current Affairs Section & Banking Awareness Section.
- Current Affairs Questions from Recent Months.
Other Mock Test Series Links
Other Important Notification : Released in October 2018