IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018 : Admit Card Released
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has released the admit card for the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018 in the official website of IBPS. The results of the IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2018 has been released a day before and now IBPS has released the hall ticket for the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018.
The online mains examination for IBPS PO 2018 will be held on 18th November 2018. Aspirants who have cleared the IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2018 are eligible for the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018. The Admit Card is readily available in the IBPS official website.
Important Dates – IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018
|Commencement of Call letter Download||01 – 11 – 2018|
|Closure of Call letter Download||18 – 11 – 2018|
IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018 – Exam Pattern
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 25 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
- Objective Test : The Objective Test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 Sections for total 200. The Objective Test will have separate timing for every section. The candidates are required to qualify in each of the tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by IBPS.
|S.No.||Name of the Test||Version of Exam||No. of Ques.||Max. Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||English & Hindi||45||60||60 minutes|
|2.||Data Analysis and Interpretation||English & Hindi||35||60||45 minutes|
|3.||General / Economy / Banking Awareness||English & Hindi||40||40||35 minutes|
|4.||English Language||English||35||40||40 minutes|
Descriptive Test :
- The Duration of Descriptive Test is of 30 minutes (25 marks) and it will be a test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
- The Candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by IBPS.
- The candidates shall be required to qualify in each test as per cut-off marks determined in each test.
- Each candidate will have to secure a minimum score on each of the tests as well as on the Total to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
- Depending on the number of vacancies available, cutoffs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
- However decision of IBPS in this regard shall be final and binding upon the candidates.
Aspirants can download the ADMIT CARD of the IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018 from the official website of IBPS or from the link that is provided below.
Aspirants can check the official Previous year Cutoff marks for the IBPS PO Prelims & Mains Exam from the links that are provided.
Other Important Notification : Released in October 2018