RRB ALP 2018 : Vacancies Increased to 60,000
Dear Railway Aspirants,
RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) which would conduct the ALP & Group “D” Recruitment exam has now increased the vacancies for the ALP (Assistant Loco Pilot). Now, the total number of Vacancies for the post of ALP in the RRB ALP 2018 exam is 60,000.
Previously, the total number of vacancies which was quoted in the official notification of the RRB was 26,502. Also in comparision with the ALP, the total number of vacancies mentioned in the RRB Group “D” was 62,907.
TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCIES (After 2nd August notification)
- RRB ALP & TECHNICIANS – 60,000
- RRB Group “D” – 62,907
The Exam for the RRB ALP Phase I starts from 9th August, 2018. For this RRB ALP & Group “D”, more than 2.5 Crores aspirants have applied for the exams, so this increase in the vacancies have increased the competition still more.
The below given passage is an actual excerpt from the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) about the increase in Vacancies of the RRB ALP 2018.
- ” RRBs have notified 26,502 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technicians. In terms of Para 7 of CEN under the head “Important Instructions”, the above vacancies were provisional.
- These 26,502 vacancies are likely to be increased to about 60,000 vacancies. Post wise details of enhanced vacancies will be advised on the official websites of RRBs in due course.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official websites of RRBs regularly for updates. “
Aspirants can check the official notification regarding the RRB ALP increase in the vacancies from the official regional website of RRB’s or from the link that is provided below.
Also RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) has issued a notice regarding the Allocation of the examination centers and the reason for allocating far remote places than what they have applied for.
Check the Official Notification about the Allocation of the Exam centers from the RRB in the links provided below.
Aspirants can check the following website of the Railway Boards to know the latest updates.
- Ahmedabad(WR) – www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in
- Ajmer (NWR) – www.rrbajmer.gov.in
- Bangalore (SWR) – www.rrbbnc.gov.in
- Bhopal (WCR) www.rrbbpl.nic.in
- Bhubhaneswar (ECOR) www.rrbbbs.gov.in
- Bilaspur (SECR) www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in
- Chandigarh (NR) www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- Chennai (SR) www.rrbchennai.gov.in
- Gorakhpur (NER) www.rrbgkp.gov.in
- Guwahati (NFR) www.rrbguwahati.gov.in
- Kolkata (ER) www.rrbkolkata.gov.in
- Mumbai (CR) www.rrbmumbai.gov.in
- Patna (ECR) www.rrbpatna.gov.in
- Ranchi (SER) www.rrbranchi.gov.in
- Secunderabad (SCR) www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in
Aspirants can check the official notification of the Exam dates of the RRB ALP & TECHNICIANS 2018 from the respective Railway Board websites or from the link that is provided below.
Team Bankersdaily, have provided Practice Questions for the RRB ALP & Group “D” Exam 2018 and aspirants can take the Quizzes from the link that is provided below.
Aspirants can check the notifications of the RRB ALP , Technicians and Group “D” posts from the below mentioned links .
Check the RRB ALP & Group “D” Videos from our SSC FOCUS team to learn and master the topics for the RRB ALP Exam 2018.