TNPSC – Accounts Officer – Class III – Recruitment 2019 – 4 Vacancies
Dear TNSPC Aspirants,
TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) has invited applications from eligible candidates belonging only to the Scheduled Castes (SC) category through online mode upto 27.02.2019 for direct recruitment to the post of Accounts Officer, Class III in the Tamil Nadu Treasuries and Accounts Service against the following shortfall vacancies as per the orders of the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Madras.
Eligible Candidates who wish to apply for the posts are advised to apply for the recruitment at the earliest after checking the eligibility criteria and other important factors.
Details About TNSPC – Accounts Officer – Class III – Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Post: Accounts Officer, Class III (Post code No.2093)
- Name of the Service: Tamil Nadu Treasuries and Accounts Service (Service code No.062)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 4 (SC)
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 56900-180500 (Level 23)
Important Dates & Time – TNSPC – Accounts Officer – Class III – Recruitment 2019
|Date of notification||28.01.2019|
|Last date for submission of application||27.02.2019|
|Dates of written examination|
|Accounts Officer, Class III||Subject paper- Cost Accountancy
(Post Graduate Degree standard)
|05.05.2019 F.N||10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.|
|General studies (Degree standard)||05.05.2019 A.N||02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M.|
Age Limit – TNSPC – Accounts Officer – Class III – Recruitment 2019
- Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyars) [SC(A)] – NO Maximum Age Limit (Maximum 58 Years)
Since the vacancies are shortfall vacancies, only candidates belonging to the above said category can apply.
Educational Qualification – TNSPC – Accounts Officer – Class III – Recruitment 2019
- The Educational Qualification will be considered as on 28th January 2019.
- The candidate who wish to apply for the post of Accounts Officer must have passed the Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants / Cost Accountants.
- The qualification prescribed for the post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the following order of studies: 10th + HSC or its equivalent + Bachelor’s degree as required under Section 25 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. Results of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of notification.
- So, this clears the confusion that aspirants who are pursuing the degree cannot apply for this recruitment.
- The government orders regarding equivalence of qualification issued after the date of this notification will not be accepted.
KNOWLEDGE IN TAMIL – TNSPC – Accounts Officer – Class III – Recruitment 2019
Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
Selection Procedure – TNSPC – Accounts Officer – Class III – Recruitment 2019
There will be two stages of Selection for this recruitment.
- Written Examination
- Oral Test in the shape of Interview
The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the written examination and oral test taken together. Applicants’ appearance in the written examination and oral test is compulsory.
The selection against the shortfall vacancies will be made only from eligible candidates among the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyars) categories. Reservation for Women, Ex-servicemen and Differently abled persons will not be applicable for this recruitment. [Section 27(h) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016]. Further, reservation for persons studied in Tamil medium (PSTM) will not be applicable for this recruitment.
Exam Pattern – TNSPC – Accounts Officer – Class III – Recruitment 2019
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Selection for Applicants belonging to SCs,SC(A)s|
|i. Paper – I (Objective type)
Subject paper – Cost Accountancy(Code No.333)(Post Graduate Degree standard)(200 questions)
|ii. Paper -II
General Studies (Degree standard) – 75 questions
Aptitude and Mental ability test (S.S.L.C standard) –25 questions
|iii. Interview and Records||0||70|
- The questions in subject paper ‘Cost Accountancy’ (Paper-I) will be set in English only and ‘General Studies’ (Paper-II) will be set in both Tamil and English.
- The syllabus for the subject paper “Cost Accountancy” (Paper-I) and “General Studies” (Paper-II) are available in the official notification.
Application Fee – TNSPC – Accounts Officer – Class III – Recruitment 2019
- Registration Fee – Rs.150/- (One Time Registration Fee)
- Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyars) & Scheduled Tribes – No Fee (Full Exemption)
Tentative timeline – TNSPC – Accounts Officer – Class III – Recruitment 2019
|1.||Publication of results||June 2019|
|2.||Certificate verification||July 2019|
|3.||Date of oral test & final selection list||August 2019|
Aspirants can check the Official Notification of the TNPSC – Accounts Officer – Class III – Recruitment 2019 from the link that is provided below.
Other Important TNSPC Notifications announced in 2019
#1 TRENDING VIDEO in Race YOUTUBE CHANNEL