IBPS RRB 2020 : Prelims Exam Dates Postponed
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirant,
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) was destined to conduct the IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam 2020 in the forthcoming week of September (Exam Dates of IBPS RRB 2020 Prelims Exam : 12th & 13 th September, 2020).
IBPS has now postponed the prelims Exam of IBPS RRB PO 2020 now to a future revised date due to some unavoidable circumstances.
The official notification has been released in the IBPS website itself. So officially the IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam 2020 is postponed now, aspirants who are preparing for the IBPS RRB PO 2020 Exam can continue to study for their exams now.
Here is the official excerpt from the IBPS website which hosts the official notification of the IBPS RRB PO prelims Exam 2020 postponement.
” Further to our Notice dated 10.08.2020, due to some unavoidable circumstances, it will not be possible to hold the Online Preliminary Examinations under CRP-RRB-IX on 12.09.2020 and 13.09.2020.
Revised dates will be posted on authorised IBPS Website. Candidates are requested to visit the authorised Website www.ibps.in regularly.”
Short Note About RRB 2020 Notification:
- Scale I – Preliminary, Mains Exam & Interview
- Office Assistant – Preliminary & Mains Only
- Scale II (Generalists & Specialists) & Scale III – Single Online Examination + Common Interview
Social Distancing Mode conduct of Exam Related Instructions
Different reporting time will be printed for a set of candidates. Candidate must report much before the Reporting time to avoid crowding.
- Candidate is required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the admit card AND/OR informed via SMS/Mail on their registered mobile number/mail prior to exam date. It is expected that candidate strictly adhere to this time slot – as entry into the exam venue will be provided based upon the individual’s time slot ONLY. Candidates should report atleast 15 minutes before the Reporting time indicated on the call
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be intimated to the candidates individually at the time of entry of the candidate to the exam venue and post their Admit Card/ Call Letter and ID
Items permitted into the venue for Candidates
Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue.
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc)
g. Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification. The name on the ID and on the Call Letter/Admit Card should be exactly the same.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph
No other Items are permitted inside the venue.
- Candidate should not share any of their personal belonging/material with anyone
- Candidate should maintain safe social distance with one
- Candidate should stand in the row as per the instructions provided at
- If candidate is availing the scribe, then scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml) and water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidate and Scribe will require to be wearing N95
- A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone. The Aarogya Setu status must show candidate’s risk factor. A candidate will have to display this status to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue. In case a candidate does not have a smart phone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect (declaration form provided in Annexure- IV) and show the same to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue.
Candidates with Moderate or High Risk Status on Aarogya Setu will not be allowed entry. In case any of the responses in declaration suggest COVID 19 infection/symptoms, the candidate will not be permitted inside the exam venue.
- After Aarogya Setu status display at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting
- All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for In case, any person is observed to be having above normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue.
- Candidate registration will be done through photo
- Photograph will be taken while candidate is
- Seat number will be given to the candidates.
Aspirants can find the Official Notification and the Application link from the link that is provided below.
Buy the Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & English Language Topic Wise Tests – Online Tests from the below given links.
If you have any doubts regarding the 4 new Topic Wise Test Packages, kindly mail your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1 TRENDING VIDEO in Race YOUTUBE CHANNEL