SBI CLERK PRELIMS- ENGLISH DAY – 3
SBI CLERK PRELIMS- ENGLISH DAY – 3
The SBI CLERK Prelims Exam 2018 is one of the important exam and we know you would be searching for the correct planner to devise your strategy. Since the exam pattern is changed , you would have been puzzled about how to study for the exam and make your preparations in the right way. Don’t fret and prepare as you wish but go in the right direction.
The Preliminary Examination of the SBI CLERK 2018 will happen in March/April , so you have to gear up your preparations in the right way to score more in the exams. So attend Daily Quizzes which will enrich your preparations and study and learn new topics which will help you for the exams.
Our Team will be providing the Daily Quizzes on various topics which were based on the previous exams and new pattern questions. This will help you to crack the exam and to achieve your goal. So attend and take the best result which could guide you to find the key of your dreams.
SBI Clerk Prelims 2018 Study Planner Day-3
Section : English Language
Topic : Spelling Errors
Time: 10 Minutes
Read the Given sentence carefully and find the misspelled word from the given words which are highlighted in Bold for convenience. If all the given words are incorrect , choose ALL OF THE ABOVE , if all the given words are correct choose NONE OF THE ABOVE as you options.
1. The welcome mesure to appoint a National Cyber Security Coordinator in 2014 has not been supplimented by creating liason officers in the States; the Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-In) is woefully understaffed.
2. This is the Art of Camoflage, an art which we, the womenfolk, can very well relate to and we inculcate this in our everyday lives from an early age an let me narrate one such methodology.
3. NASA’s Curiosity rover which found evidance that ancient Mars had the right conditions to support microbial life has marked five years of exploring the red planet.
4. Kerala has been voted the ‘Favourite Indian Lesure Destination’ this year by readers who responded to a survey conducted by the international travel magazine Conde Nast Traveller and the State is constantly evolving by popularising new attractions that offer the best in leisure.
5. Impressed by his work, Alstom asked him to design showcase pieces of the model to be given as momento for guests.
6. So refreshing so purifiing. From Hogenakkal, the Cauvery flows to Mettur, gashing out of the reservoir. It reminds one, how minusicule he is, in the creative cosmos of green and blue.
7. In young India, many are impatient. But that impatience should liberate you and make you believe that you can seize all opportunities around you,” he told the students.
8. This weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix, where Hamilton seeks his first win of the season and his fifth at Shanghai dispite the poor weather conditions, is expected to give a much more accurate guide to the year ahead than the race in Melbourne where, after dominating qualifying, Hamilton was held up in traffic and finished second.
9. Since it is your intention that your two houses should devolve upon your daughters (so as to exclude the other heirs mentioned in the first entry), it would be advisable to make a Will, because a Will (properly executed in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Succession Act, 1925), shall supercede intestate succession under Hindu laws (which operates when there is no valid Will).
10. The tyranny of the classroom is that every learner is subjected to the same set of lectures in the same way for the same duration. In the end, a few learners shine, some survive, and the rest are left behind. After the fixed duration, the classroom model moves on, with not a thought sparsed for those left behind.
Solutions for the Above Questions :
Aspirants can also check the other topics from the SBI CLERK STUDY PLANNER from the link given below. DO bookmark the given link as all the posts will be updated in that page and aspirants can check the daily updates from this page or from the Homepage of Bankersdaily.