South Indian Bank PO – PGDBF – 2018 Final Results Released
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
South Indian Bank (SIB) has now released the much awaited results of the South Indian Bank PO – PGDBF – Manipal Exam 2018 – Final Results. This is the second exam which was released by South Indian Bank this year and previously the Probationary officers (PO) Exam was conducted for a total of 150 Vacancies for the which the results have been announced already.
The Results which are released now can be checked through the official website of South Indian Bank or from the links that are provided at the end of this post. The Total number of Vacancies available for this South Indian Bank PO – PGDBF Manipal 2018 Exam is 100.
The Exam started with a Online Exam and then Interview process and the now finally the results of the South Indian Bank PO PGDFB 2018 Manipal Exams are released.
Team Bankersdaily wishes all the aspirants who grabbed a spot in the Final List of the South Indian Bank PO – PGDBF Exam 2018. Now only a year of Study is there to achieve your dream of becoming a Banking Officer and it will soon become a reality.
Also the Final results of the South Indian Bank PO 2018 (Probationary Officers) which was released earlier before the PGDBF Manipal Notification were also released along with this.
Aspirants should provide the Application Number , Registration Number , Roll Number and the Date of Birth in the above given links to know the final results of the South Indian Bank PO 2018 results & the South Indian Bank PO – PGDBF Exam 2018.
PROGRAMME AND COURSE FEE – South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
Selected candidates will undergo
8 – Months Residential Campus Programme @ Manipal Global Education Services Pvt.Ltd, Bangalore (MaGe)
4 – Months’ Internship @ Bank Branch.
On successful completion of the programme, the candidates may be awarded Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance by Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) and will be absorbed to the services of the Bank as Probationary Officer in Scale I cadre.
COURSE FEE : South Indian Bank PO Recruitment
Course Fee : Rs. 3.50 Lakhs (includes Boarding , Lodging and Course Fees, Other Fees, etc.) + Taxes
FINANCING/ LOAN OPTIONS:
- All the candidates selected for the program will be eligible for availing educational loan facility provided by the Bank.
- The EMIs for the loan would start from the month of joining the Bank.
- There would be no recovery of EMIs or interest during the One year course period and the interest accrued during this course period of one year would be recovered along with the normal EMIs.
- The EMIs are spread over a period of 84 months (7 years) to ensure that there is minimal impact on the monthly earnings of the Probationary Officer.
SALARY , EMOLUMENTS & INCENTIVES – South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
- Salary Pay Scale : Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 +DA + HRA & other allowances
- The loyalty bonus of Rs.3,50,000/- shall be paid to the officers as annual installments from the end of 5th year upto the end of 10th of year of continuous service in the Bank based on the satisfactory performance of the candidates and recommendation from the Performance Evaluation Committee.
- The students will paid a sum of Rs 3,000/- p.m. during 8 months classroom training and an amount of Rs 15,000/- p.m. during internship period of 4 months
PROBATION – South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
The period of probation is 2 years (inclusive of one year course period). Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during probation.
Get the MOCK TEST SERIES for IBPS PO in our Bankersdaily site. We have provided 2 Test Series with 10 sets and 25 Sets respectively.
The earlier mock tests which were released for the previous exams have helped many students to crack the exams and we hope this IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2018 Mock Test Series will also help to crack the exam.