Crack IBPS PO : 

Quadratic Equation New Pattern Questions : Day 50

Directions.1-5) Solve the two given quantities and find out the relationship between them.

Q.1) Quantity 1: Area of square having its perimeter is 2 times of circumference of circle having 21mtrs as its radius.

Quantity 2: Area of a rectangle whose length is 150% of its breadth and which perimeter is 270mtrs.

a) Quantity 1 > Quantity 2

b) Quantity 1 < Quantity 2

c) Quantity 1 ≥ Quantity 2

d) Quantity 1 ≤ Quantity 2

e) Quantity 1 = Quantity 2 or Relationship can’t be established.

Click Here to View Answer

Q.2) Quantity 1 = 75x7÷(y3z2)

Quantity 2 = (23y4x3)÷z5

X = 1 ; Y = 2 ; Z =3

a) Quantity 1 > Quantity 2

b) Quantity 1 < Quantity 2

c) Quantity 1 ≥ Quantity 2

d) Quantity 1 ≤ Quantity 2

e) Quantity 1 = Quantity 2 or Relationship can’t be established.

Click Here to View Answer

Q.3)

Quantity 1: Perimeter of a Square having its side is equal to hypotenuse of a right-angled triangle having its sides 8mtrs and 6mtrs respectively.

Quantity 2: Perimeter of a Rhombus having its diagonals d1 and d2 are 12mtr and 16mtr respectively.

a) Quantity 1 > Quantity 2

b) Quantity 1 < Quantity 2

c) Quantity 1 ≥ Quantity 2

d) Quantity 1 ≤ Quantity 2

e) Quantity 1 = Quantity 2 or Relationship can’t be established.

Click Here to View Answer

Q.4)

Quantity 1: The value of “a” from 8a2+6a+10=15

Quantity 2: The value of “b” from 12b2+9b = 7.5

a) Quantity 1 > Quantity 2

b) Quantity 1 < Quantity 2

c) Quantity 1 ≥ Quantity 2

d) Quantity 1 ≤ Quantity 2

e) Quantity 1 = Quantity 2 or Relationship can’t be established.

Click Here to View Answer

Q.5)

Quantity 1: The value of X from 1/(x-3) – 1/(x+5)=1/6

Quantity 2: The value of X from x3+ y3+ z3– 3xyz =0, if the value of y = 6 and z = -10.

a) Quantity 1 > Quantity 2

b) Quantity 1 < Quantity 2

c) Quantity 1 ≥ Quantity 2

d) Quantity 1 ≤ Quantity 2

e) Quantity 1 = Quantity 2 or Relationship can’t be established.

Click Here to View Answer

 Directions.6-10) In the following question two quantities are given Quantity 1 and quantity 2 By solving those quantities give corresponding answer.

Q.6)

a) Quantity 1 ≥ Quantity 2

b) Quantity 1 = Quantity 2 (or) No relation

c) Quantity 1 > Quantity 2

d) Quantity 1 ≤ Quantity 2

e) Quantity 1 < Quantity 2

Click Here to View Answer

Q.7)Quantity 1  :The arthmetic mean of 1,2,4,8,…250

Quantity 2 :The geometric mean of 1,4,16,…425

a) Quantity 1 ≥ Quantity 2

b) Quantity 1 = Quantity 2 (or) No relation

c) Quantity 1 > Quantity 2

d) Quantity 1 ≤ Quantity 2

e) Quantity 1 < Quantity 2

Click Here to View Answer

 Q.8)

Quantity 1:A wooden wedge is in the shape of a sector of circle of radius 15cm with angle 48° and constant thickness of 6cm. Find the volume of the wood used in making the wedge

Quantity 2:Find the volume of a hemisphere whose radius is 7cm.

a) Quantity 1 ≥ Quantity 2

b) Quantity 1 = Quantity 2 (or) No relation

c) Quantity 1 > Quantity 2

d) Quantity 1 ≤ Quantity 2

e) Quantity 1 < Quantity 2

Click Here to View Answer

Q.9)

Quantity 1: In a company 30% of the workers were females and their annual average income is 720 and the remaining 70% workers were males and their annual salary is 360. What is the average annual income of all the workers.

Quantity 2: The average income of a family having 3 male and two female members is 6000.when one male member of the family whose salary  is 800 has left and is replaced by a women the average of the family gets reduced by 20.then what is new women’s salary

a) Quantity 1 ≥ Quantity 2

b) Quantity 1 = Quantity 2 (or) No relation

c) Quantity 1 > Quantity 2

d) Quantity 1 ≤ Quantity 2

e) Quantity 1 < Quantity 2

Click Here to View Answer

Q.10)

Quantity 1:A and B can do a work in 12 days and 15 days respectively. they began to work together after 3 days B had left the remaining work was completed by A with help of c in 3 days. C alone can do the work in

Quantity 2: Two persons P1 and P2 together can complete a work in 24 days and person P3 can do the work in 36 days .If all three work together the work will be completed in

a) Quantity 1 ≥ Quantity 2

b) Quantity 1 = Quantity 2 (or) No relation

c) Quantity 1 > Quantity 2

d) Quantity 1 ≤ Quantity 2

e) Quantity 1 < Quantity 2

Click Here to View Answer


back to IBPS PO Study Planner

 


Share your knowledge with your Friends: