CURRENT AFFAIRS WEEKLY ONE LINERS: March 29– March 31
CURRENT AFFAIRS WEEKLY ONE LINERS: March 29– March 31
Dear Bankers daily Aspirant,
The SBI Clerk exam and Bank of Baroda Po is coming in the forthcoming days. Are you prepared for the General Awareness section and the Banking Awareness which is the scoring part for many aspirants ? If not you should definitely read this one liners if you need a quick & Short content for your preparations henceforth we provide the One Liners for the 29,30,31 ,March 2018.
We are providing the aspirants with the curated list of Recent happenings in the 29,30,31 of March and so this could be vital for your preparations for the General Awareness and Static Awareness and also for the Banking Awareness section in the forthcoming exams.
Check the Weekly One Liners from March 29- March 31 and you could also download the Weekly Current Affairs One Liners as PDF from the link below. There are chances that the recent events from the current affairs can be asked in the forthcoming exam like , SBI Clerk exam and Bank of Baroda Po which happens in the forthcoming days.
You can download the Weekly One Liners of March 29–March 31 from the link given below and you can read the one liners also which is provided below.
- In Rajasthan, Union Minister for Food Processing Industries Harsimrat Kaur Badal inaugurated the first mega food park of the state at Roopangarh village near Ajmer. The Food Park is set up at an investment of Rs 113.57 crore and will benefit around 25 thousand farmers.
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has approved continuation of the Credit Guarantee Fund for Education Loans Scheme.
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Government of India signed $80 million loan to help modernize technical and vocational education and training (TVET) institutions and improve the skills ecosystem in the State of Himachal Pradesh.
- The Cabinet approves Rs 4500 crore to boost development projects in North-East. Cabinet has approved Schemes of North Eastern Council (NEC) including continuation of existing Schemes. It will boost the development projects in North-East.
- The ministry of communications has launched the Cool EMS Service which will come into force. Cool EMS service is one-way service from Japan to India which allows customers in India to import Japanese food items for personal use which is allowed under Indian regulations.
- The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and United Kingdom and Northern Ireland regarding cooperation and Exchange of Information.
- The first National Conclave on Psychological Trauma, Child Protection, and Mental Illnesses held in New Delhi.
- The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has launched a new portal through which EPFO pensioners will get the details of pension-related information. The portal will assist users with details like pension payment order number, payment order details, passbook information and other related information.
- India launched communication satellite GSAT-6A, onboard Geosynchronous rocket GSLV-F08 from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre.
- Madhya Pradesh has the highest number of 55770 tribal habitations fully covered by Drinking Water supply in the country followed by Odisha and Jharkhand.
- The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has given its ex-post approval for the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India India and Canada for intellectual property rights (IPRs).
- HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar inaugurates Smart India Hackathon Grand Finale 2018-Software edition.
- The two-day meeting of the Permanent Indus Commission (PIC) began here today with India and Pakistan expected to discuss various issues under the Indus Waters Treaty (IWT) during the parleys
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, has given its approval for enhancing the scope of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana (PMRPY).
- Assam chief minister Sarbananda Sonowal launched a toll-free helpline number 189 for women in distress in Guwahati.
- Kim Jong Un is committed to sending North Korean teams to the next two Olympics.It was announced by the IOC chief Thomas Bach.
- The eleventh session of the China-India joint-group on Economic Relations, Trade, Science & Technology was co-chaired by the Union Minister of Commerce & Industry and Civil Aviation Suresh Prabhu and the Minister of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China Zhong Shan.
- Google has acquired mobile GIF keyboard and search engine Tenor for Android, iOS and desktop.
- External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj met Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and the two leaders discussed ways to strengthen the bilateral ties.
- NASA is all set to send the first-ever mission dedicated to exploring the deep interior of Mars, the US space agency.
- The Russian military has successfully tested its latest intercontinental ballistic missile. The Defense Ministry announced that it was launched from Plesetsk in northwestern Russia.
BANKING AND BUSINESS
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has fined ICICI Bank Rs 58.9 crore.It has been fined for non-compliance with the directions issued by the RBI on direct sale of securities from its Held To Maturity (HTM) portfolio.
- The SoftBank group corp’s vision fund will invest in creating the world’s biggest solar power project in Saudi Arabia.
- GIFT City has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP (DTTILLP), which renders consultancy services.
- The stock market regulator Securities & Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has allowed physical settlement of both stock options and stock futures. At present only cash settlement of derivatives is allowed.
- Jana Small Finance Bank (India’s leading micro-finance company), has announced the commencement of its banking operations.
- Rivigo, a homegrown logistics start-up that owns as well as acts as an aggregator of trucks, is tying up with YES Bank, IDFC and 10 other financial institutions to make cheaper funds available to truck owners and operators on its platform.
APPOINTMENTS AND RESIGNS
|Name of the person||Appointed for the post of||Replaces||Resigned|
|American Rosemary DiCarlo||becomes first female UN political chief
|Lt Gen Harpal Singh||takes Charge as Director General Border Roads
|Abiye Ahmed||is new Ethiopia Prime Minister
- Indian shooter Muskan clinched the gold medal in women’s 25m pistol event at the ISSF Junior World Cup in Sydney.
- Darren Lehmann has announced his resignation as head coach of Cricket Australia. The fourth Test against South Africa will be his last Test.
- The four-day 17th Sub-junior National Wushu Championship began in Jammu today.The national level sports event is being organised in the winter capital city of Jammu by the the Wushu Association of India in collaboration with J&K State Sports Council at MA Stadium.
- Former Manipur Chief Minister R K Dorendra Singh passed away.
You can check the weekly current affairs – One Liners of previous week of March from the links given below and you can download the same too.
You can check the weekly current affairs – One Liners of previous week of February from the links given below and you can download the same too.