DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ: November 28 & 29, 2021
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
Daily Current affairs Quiz is one of the most important topics to score marks in the Mains Exam of any Banking Exam. This will also act as a score booster in the Mains Exam.
We are providing the Current Affairs Quiz regularly in our Bankersdaily and you can also attend the Daily Current Affairs in the actual exam format which will also enhance your time. Check the Current Affairs Quiz of Daily Current Affairs Quiz: November 28 & 29, 2021
How to attend the Daily Current Affairs Quiz in Exam Format? Follow the below-given steps.
>> Click the Below link
>> Click Start Exam on the forthcoming screen.
>> Click I am Ready to Begin
>> Answer the Given Questions in the Prescribed time and Click “SUBMIT” and then “END Exam”
>> Click “REVIEW RESULTS” to check the answers and the Explanations
Please Click The Below Link To Attend The Quiz In The Exam Format And Also To Know The Answers For The Questions.
REVIEW OF EXAM
1. When was the International Day of Solidarity with Palestinian People observed?
a) 24 November
b) 25 November
c) 26 November
d) 28 November
e) 29 November
2. Where did Indian Railways start the construction of the world’s tallest pier bridge?
3. Which state has recently launched a microfinance loan waiver scheme to incentive those making regular payments of microfinance loans?
4. Who was appointed as the Chairman of the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)?
a) Vivek Murthy
b) Vivek Shankar
c) Vivek Johri
d) Sudha Murthy
e) Sushil Johri
5. Which place became the first Indian city to start ropeway services in public transportation?
6. Where was the Cherry Blossom Festival 2021 observed?
7. Which country has announced a grant of €1.2 billion for India to fight against climate change?
8. Harshwanti Bisht became the first woman President of the Indian Mountaineering Foundation. Which state does she belong to?
b) Uttar Pradesh
d) Madhya Pradesh
9. Which country has appointed Petr Fiala as its President?
d) The Czech Republic
10. Who among the following won the Indonesia Open men’s singles title 2021?
a) Loh Kean Yew
b) Viktor Axelson
c) Marcus F. Guidon
d) Kevin S. Sukamujo
e) Yugo Kobayashi
11. What is the name of the card launched by the Paytm Payments Bank to provide millions of Indians with a single physical card for all of their daily needs?
a) Paytm One Card
b) Paytm Swipe Card
c) Paytm Transit Card
d) Paytm Wallet Card
e) Transit Wallet
12. Which country had participated in the two-day maritime exercise ‘Colombo Security Conclave (CSC) Focused Operation’ along with India?
a) The Maldives
d) Both (a) and (b)
e) Both (a) and (c)
13. Indian tennis player Ramkumar Ramanathan won his maiden singles title on the ATP Challenger Tour title 2021 held in _____________.
b) Port Louis
14. Williams Racing Formula 1 team founder Sir Frank Williams passed away. When did he Found Willams Racing Formula 1 team?
15. Which state does the poet Sananta Tant (who passed away recently) belong to?
16. What is the profession of K. Sivasankar (who passed away recently)?
17. Where is the UNESCO natural heritage site Kaziranga National Park located?
18. What is the capital city of the Czech Republic?
d) Port Louis
19. Where is the headquarters of Paytm Payments Bank Limited (PPBL)?
b) New Delhi
20. What is the acronym of ‘ASBA’ in Banking?
a) Application Supported by Blocked Amount
b) Aadhaar Supported by Blocked Amount
c) Application Supported by Blocked Account
d) Account Supported by Broad Application
e) Aadhaar Supported Bridge Account
To Know the Answers for the Quiz, Attend the Current Affairs Quiz – November 28 & 29, 2021