DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ: October 27, 2021
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
Daily Current affairs Quiz is one of the most important topics to score marks in the Mains Exam of any Banking Exam. This will also act as a score booster in the Mains Exam.
We are providing the Current Affairs Quiz regularly in our Bankersdaily and you can also attend the Daily Current Affairs in the actual exam format which will also enhance your time. Check the Current Affairs Quiz of Daily Current Affairs Quiz: October 27, 2021
How to attend the Daily Current Affairs Quiz in Exam Format? Follow the below-given steps.
>> Click the Below link
>> Click Start Exam on the forthcoming screen.
>> Click I am Ready to Begin
>> Answer the Given Questions in the Prescribed time and Click “SUBMIT” and then “END Exam”
>> Click “REVIEW RESULTS” to check the answers and the Explanations
Please Click The Below Link To Attend The Quiz In The Exam Format And Also To Know The Answers For The Questions.
REVIEW OF EXAM
1. When was World Day for Audiovisual Heritage observed?
a) 24 October
b) 25 October
c) 26 October
d) 27 October
e) 28 October
2. Indian Army observed the ______ Infantry Day on 27 October to commemorate the remembrance of the first military event of independent India.
3. Who headed the National Steering Committee (NSC) set up by the Union Government to implement the NIPUN Bharat Mission?
a) Rajnath Singh
b) Dharmendra Pradhan
c) Amit Shah
d) Nirmala Sitharaman
e) Narendra Modi
4. Which state government unveiled the world’s largest cricket bat?
d) Andhra Pradesh
5. Where is the 26th United Nations Climate Change Conference set to be held from 31 October to 12 November 2021?
a) New Delhi
6. How much amount has India and the Asian Development Bank signed for the project readiness financing loan to support urban mobility in Mizoram?
a) $4.5 million
b) $5 million
c) $5.2 million
d) $5.5 million
e) $6 million
7. Which state government has launched a ‘Go-Green’ scheme to provide e-vehicles to workers?
8. What is the name of the cashless outpatient department expenses (OPD) and wellness solution to users launched by ICICI Lombard?
9. Who was appointed as the Defence Minister of Canada?
a) Swetha Anand
b) Anita Anand
c) Savitha Anand
d) Anitha Mathews
e) Saritha Anand
10. Which country has re-elected Shavkat Mirziyoyev as its president?
d) The Republic of Mali
11. Which bank has partnered with Indigo Airlines Limited to launch a co-branded credit card named ‘Ka-ching’?
a) IndusInd Bank
b) Kotak Mahindra Bank
c) Dhanalaxmi Bank
d) Bandhan Bank
e) ICICI Bank
12. Which payment platform has partnered with SBI General Insurance to offer health insurance to the customers?
a) Google Pay
13. Roh Tae-woo passed away recently. Which country’s former president was he?
a) South Africa
b) North Korea
e) South Korea
14. What is the budget spent on making the world’s largest cricket bat in Hyderabad?
a) ₹70 lakhs
b) ₹40 lakhs
c) ₹50 lakhs
d) ₹60 lakhs
e) ₹45 lakhs
15. Indo-origin Canadian Anita Anand was appointed as the Defence Minister of Canada. Whom did she replace?
a) Harjit Sajjan
b) Sanjana Sajjan
c) Harshita Sajjan
d) Sajjan Mathews
e) Reshmi Sajjan
16. Where is Mrugavani National Park located?
a) Uttar Pradesh
d) Andhra Pradesh
17. What is the currency of Uzbekistan?
18. When was the Asian Development Bank founded?
19. Where is Sardar Sarovar Dam located?
20. What is the capital city of Canada?
To Know the Answers for the Quiz, Attend the Current Affairs Quiz – October 27, 2021