DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ: September 24, 2021
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
Daily Current affairs Quiz is one of the most important topics to score marks in the Mains Exam of any Banking Exam. This will also act as a score booster in the Mains Exam.
We are providing the Current Affairs Quiz regularly in our Bankersdaily and you can also attend the Daily Current Affairs in the actual exam format which will also enhance your time. Check the Current Affairs Quiz of Daily Current Affairs Quiz: September 23, 2021
How to attend the Daily Current Affairs Quiz in Exam Format? Follow the below-given steps.
>> Click the Below link
>> Click Start Exam on the forthcoming screen.
>> Click I am Ready to Begin
>> Answer the Given Questions in the Prescribed time and Click “SUBMIT” and then “END Exam”
>> Click “REVIEW RESULTS” to check the answers and the Explanations
Please Click The Below Link To Attend The Quiz In The Exam Format And Also To Know The Answers For The Questions.
REVIEW OF EXAM
1. Who was announced as the winner of CIPS Excellence in Procurement Awards 2021?
a) NITI Aayog
b) Union Ministry of Finance
c) Government e-Marketplace
e) IIT Madras
2. Which country virtually held the first joint working group meeting on coal and mines with India?
3. Who launched the National Window Single System for investors?
a) Nitin Gadkari
b) Narendra Modi
c) Nirmala Sitharaman
d) Piyush Goyal
e) Rajnath Singh
4. Where was the world’s highest electric vehicle charging station set up?
e) Himachal Pradesh
5. Which state government has signed an MoU with Wingsure to provide personalised insurance to farmers?
e) Himachal Pradesh
6. What is the authorised capital of India Debt Resolution Company Limited (IDRCL)?
a) Rs. 20 crores
b) Rs. 30 crores
c) Rs. 42 crores
d) Rs. 45 crores
e) Rs. 50 crores
7. When will the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority observe the National Pension System Diwas?
a) 29 September
b) 30 September
c) 1 October
d) 2 October
e) 5 October
8. Who was appointed as the Chief Secretary of Punjab?
a) Abhishek Tiwari
b) Anirudh Tiwari
c) Suresh Tiwari
d) Sanjay Das
e) Abhinav Tiwari
9. Which among the following institute topped the 2022 QS Graduate Employability Rankings among the Indian institutions?
a) IIT Madras
b) IIT Delhi
c) IIT Bombay
d) IIT Rourkela
e) IISc Bengaluru
10. Who was declared the winner of the Global Goalkeeper Award 2021?
a) John N. Nkengasong
b) Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka
c) Narendra Modi
d) Erna Solberg
e) Manuel Neuer
11. Which department has signed an MoU with Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to support the livestock sector?
a) Department of Animal Husbandry& Dairying
b) Department of Science and Technology
c) Department of Communications
d) Department of Agriculture
e) Department of Fisheries
12. Who is the author of the book ‘Book 400’?
a) Jhumpa Lahiri
b) Sudha Murthy
c) Chetan Bhagat
d) Steve Hawkins
e) Paula Hawkins
13. Who was elected to the World Archery’s athletes’ committee?
b) Abhishek Verma
c) Aditya Verma
d) Raj Kaur
e) Ankita Bhakat
14. Which state’s governor was Yudhvir Singh Dadwal(who passed away recently)?
a) Andhra Pradesh
d) Arunachal Pradesh
15. Who is the publisher of the book ‘400 days’?
a) Rupa Publications
b) Westland Publications
c) Penguin Random House
d) Hachette India
e) Harpercollins Publications
16. Where is the Bhakra Nangal Dam located?
d) Himachal Pradesh
17. Where is Harike Wildlife Sanctuary located?
18. Where is the headquarters of the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)?
a) New Delhi
19. What is the capital city of Australia?
20. Which country is the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) based in?
b) The United Kingdom
To Know the Answers for the Quiz, Attend the Current Affairs Quiz – September 24, 2021