IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has released the notification for the post of Probationary Officers last month and aspirants are keen to know in which order the preference has to be provided while applying. Here in the post we divulge the preference order for the IBPS PO 2018 Exam. The Total number of vacancies announced in the IBPS PO 2018 is 4252 (including the vacancies of Punjab & Sind bank).
The registration process of IBPS PO 2018 started on 14th August, 2018 and most of the aspirants would have selected the preference order and there will be many last minute applying aspirants who will apply on the last date. So we would like to educate the aspirants about the preference order for IBPS PO 2018 Exam.
What is the correct preference order which will help us to score a place in the final list ? We decrypt those in the following points and please adhere to the list to increase your chances of getting a place in the IBPS PO 2018 Exam.
1. Please prefer banks that have highest number of vacancies. Many of the banks have NIL Vacancies mentioned in the Official Notification of the IBPS PO 2018.
2. Prefer the banks which are having positive rating and not in the verge of closing. Banks like Dena Bank had performed poorly in the ongoing Financial year and RBI have advised the bank to not hire new recruits. So be extra cautious in this point.
3. Please check the HQ of the banks and also adhere to the first point (the banks should have highest number of vacancies).
4. Do not come to a conclusion yourselves on the NIL vacancies mentioned for the banks in the IBPS PO Official Notification 2018.
5. Punjab and Sind Bank which is headquartered in New Delhi have announced NIL Vacancies during the start of the IBPS PO Official Notification and now has increased the vacancies from NIL to 150. So always have a look at the official notification and also the official website of IBPS.
IBPS PO 2018 – Preference Order – All the Candidates.
This Preference order is chosen based on the number of vacancies mentioned in the official notification of the IBPS PO 2018 and also based on the Financial Performance of the banks in this financial year.
We strongly advise you to choose this one but at the end of the day it’s all about the choices of the aspirants who are applying for the IBPS PO 2018 Exam.
Name of the Bank
Bank of India
Union Bank of India
Punjab & Sind Bank
The other banks have NIL vacancies , this doesn’t mean that they will not take intake aspirants for this financial year. There might be changes in the total number of vacancies , so this list released in the official notification is subject to change.
Please choose the other NIL Vacancies mentioned bank according to the financial status which could be checked on the basis provided in the RBI and also by simple search. We request you to additionally check the HQ of the organization and also consider this for the preference.
Bank of Baroda
Bank of Maharashtra
Central Bank of India
Indian Overseas Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Punjab National Bank
Manipal , Karnataka
United Bank of India
IBPS have already stated that some of the organizations have mentioned that the vacancies have not been reported in the official notification and those vacancies will be updated from time to time. So now officially the number of vacancies for the Punjab & Sind Bank have been increased. The total number of vacancies now available for the IBPS PO 2018 is 4252. So as per the newly updated one 150 vacancies have been increased officially.
Get the MOCK TEST SERIES for IBPS PO in our Bankersdaily site. We have provided 2 Test Series with 10 sets and 25 Sets respectively.
The earlier mock tests which were released for the previous exams have helped many students to crack the exams and we hope this IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2018 Mock Test Series will also help to crack the exam.