CURRENT AFFAIRS WEEKLY ONE LINERS : NOVEMBER 28 – NOVEMBER 30
CURRENT AFFAIRS WEEKLY ONE LINERS : NOVEMBER 28 – NOVEMBER 30
Dear banking Aspirant,
The Mains Exams are in coming in the forthcoming days and you have to prepare in a mighty way to cross the ocean of mains Examination. The IBPS CLERK PRELIMS and RBI Assistant Mains Exam and also the IBPS SO Prelims Exam are in the forthcoming days. So the preparations are to be made in a marvelous way to crack the exam, the RBI Exam is still two days away.
We are providing the aspirants with the curated list of Recent happenings in the Last week of November and so this could be vital for your preparations for the General Awareness and Static Awareness and also for the Banking Awareness section in the forthcoming exams.
Check the Weekly One Liners from November 28 – November 30 and you could also download the Weekly Current Affairs One Liners as PDF from the link below. There are chances that the recent events from the current affairs can be asked in the forthcoming RBI Assistant Mains Examination 2017 & IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2017 which happens in the forthcoming days.
You can download the Weekly One Liners of November 28 – November 30 from the link given below and you can read the one liners also which is provided below.
- India and Russia have signed anti-terror pact agreement for enhancing bilateral cooperation in tackling all forms of terrorism which was signed by Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh and Russia’s Interior Minister Vladimir Kolokoltsevin Moscow.
- The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated the International Ambedkar Conclave. The conclave is organised by the Forum of SC and ST Legislators and Parliamentarians, in New Delhi
- The Government of India, with the approval President of India, has constituted Fifteenth Finance Commission in pursuance of clause (1) of article 280 of the Constitution. The Commission headed by N.K.Singh, former Member of Parliament and former Secretary to the Government of India and also by Shri Arvind Mehta will be the Secretary to the Commission will make recommendations for the five years commencing on April 1, 2020.
- The Golden Temple situated in Amristar, Punjab has been awarded the ‘most visited place of the world’. The award is given by ‘World Book of Records’ (WBR), a London-based organisation.
- Fish Pond Yojana scheme was launched by the Odisha’s Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik. The objective of the scheme is to boost fish production in the state. The budget allocated is 96 crore rupeesin Bhubaneshwar.
- To offer trade in Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, Indian online payments firm BillDesk-owned Hatio Innovations has launched cryptocurrency exchange ‘Coinome’ in India.
- Korea Tourism Organisation (KTO) inaugurated a two-day Korea festival showcasing Korea’s rich art, culture and heritage in Gurugram, Harayana.
- The Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) and Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) had launched India Hypertension Management Initiative (IHMI).
- The first edition of International Symposium to Promote Innovation & Research in Energy Efficiency (INSPIRE 2017)begins in Jaipur, Rajasthan organized by Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) in partnership with The World Bank, and Alliance for an Energy Efficient Economy (AEEE).
- World’s first Sanskrit 3D film ‘Anurakthi’ was screened in 3D category at the International Film Festival of India in Panaji in Goa.The movie is directed by Asokan PK.
- India and Italy signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)for enhanced cooperation in the health sector by exchanging and training of medical doctors, officials, other health professionals and experts.
- Madhya Pradesh becomes the first state in the countryto launch Panch Parmeshwar portal and app system for making panchayat functioning more transparent easy and reliable. Under the scheme all acts and dealings of the gram panchayats will be displayed on public domain.
- The Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana (SAUBHAGYA) was launched in Manipur by Union Minister of State (IC) for Power and New & Renewable Energy, Shri R.K. Singh and Shri N. Biren Singh, Chief Minister of Manipur and the household electrification has to be completed in all states by 31st March, 2019.
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has been awarded the Bronze Medalfor its creative and informative display. It was given at the 37th India International Trade Fair 2017 being held at Pragati Maidan.
- Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters of South Africa was crowned as the Miss Universe event held at THE AXIS Theatre and Laura Gonzalez from Columbia became the first Runner Up in the Miss Universe Contest.
- The Asian Development Bank will provide a 150 million USD loan to Nepal to improve its urban infrastructure. The project is targeted to complete within five years and the objective of project is to enhance urban infrastructure in the Terai region.
- Under the Digital India program , Government of India will help Mauritius to develop and setup Digital Locker Services along with the technical support and Advisory Services.
- North Korea has successfully tested a intercontinental ballistic missile that can reach the whole of the continental United States. The missile reached an altitude of 4,475 kilometers and flew 950 kilometers for 53 minutes.
- The India-United Kingdom (UK)joint army training exercise ‘Ajeya Warrior’ with an aim to enhance counter-terrorism skills will be held from 1 to 14 December of this year at the Mahajan Field Firing Range in Bikaner, Rajasthan.
- Planet Labs Inc, a US-based integrated aerospace and data analytics company, announced four of its Dove satellites will be launched aboard India’s PSLV-C40 mission, scheduled to fly in January 2018.
- An Inter-Governmental Mid-Point review meeting of Asia and Pacific Decade for Persons with Disabilities, 2013-2022 held in Beijing, China. IndianUnion Minister of Social Justice & Empowerment Thawaar chand Gehlot attended the meet.
- E-commerce website Amazon India has launched a new programme “Amazon Saheli”. The objective is to empower and enable women entrepreneurs across the country to sell their products on its marketplace.
|S.No||Name||Post||Post Previously Held by|
|1.||Karen Pierce||Ambassador to the UN (First Woman from Britain to be appointed as Ambassador to UN)||Matthew Rycroft|
|2.||Badri Narain Sharma||Chairman of National Anti-Profiteering Authority||–|
|3.||Shaktikanta Das||India’s G20 Sherpa for the Development Track of the grouping||–|
|4.||Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman||President of the Institute for Defence Studies and Analysis (IDSA)||–|
|S.No||Award Name||Awarded To|
|1.||3rd Indian Council for Cultural Relations(ICCR) Distinguished Indologist Award||Hiroshi Marui (Japanese Professor)|
|2.||Freedom of Oxford award||Suu Kyi (Stripped)|
|3.||Golden Peacock award for best film @ 48th International Film Festival of India||120 Beats Per Minute (French Movie)|
|4.||Film Personality of the Year Award||Amithabh Bachchan|
- A new Payments Bank ‘Paytm Payments Bank’was launched by the Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.Paytm Payments Bank provides free personalised RuPay digital debit card.
- India off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin became the fastest bowler to reach the milestone of 300 Test wickets, only to the austraian Legend Dennis Lillee who reached the particular milestone in 56 matches. He did this record in his 54th match, during India’s win over Sri Lanka in the second Test.
- Awards won by Various Sports players in the Inaugral Edition of India Sports Honours held in Mumbai
- Individual Sport Category
- Sportsman of the year – Kidambi Srikanth (Badminton)
- Sportswoman of the Year – PV Sindhu (Badminton)
- Team Sport Category
- Sportsman of the year – Ravichandra Ashwin (Cricket)
- Sportswoman of the Year – Mithali Raj (Cricket)
- Inspirational Honour – Sania Mirza (Lawn Tennis)
- Transformational Contribution to Sport Award – Abhinav Bindra (Shooting)
- Team of the Year Award – Indian Women’s Cricket Team
- Indian wrestlers Bajrang Punia, Vinod Kumar clinched silver medals at U-23 World Wrestling Championship held in Poland.
- The 7th international military games will be held at Wuhan city in the central China’s Hubei Province. The International Military Sports Council (CISM)’s Military World Games is a top sport event for military personnel. The emblem consists of a dove, a star, ribbons and the Mascot is Bing Bing.
- The Indian men’s and women’s kabaddi teams are the champions of Asia. The event held at Gorgan, Iran. Indian Men’s team beat Pakistan and Indian women’s team beat South Korea in their final.
- Valtteri Bottas won the Abu Dhabi F1Grand Prix, whereas the second and third spot was grabbed by Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel.
- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaikunveiled the logo and mascot for the Hockey Men’s World Cup 2018 at Kalinga Stadium in Bhubaneswar. Sixteen countries, including India will participate in the 14th edition of the Hockey World Cup.
- Mirabai Chanu is the second Indian to get gold medal at the World Weightlifting Championship.Karnam Malleswari did it back in 1995. The event held in Anaheim, USA.
- Abhishek Vermawon a gold medal and Jyothi Surekha Vennam a bronze medal at the Asian Archery Championship, held at Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Vasanthi – Veteran Malayalam Actress
You can check the weekly current affairs – One Liners of previous week of November from the links given below and you can download the same too.
You can check the Current Affairs and the Daily Current Affairs Quiz from the links given below and you can check us daily to get more updates.