DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ: January 8, 2022
Dear Bankersdaily Aspirants,
Daily Current affairs Quiz is one of the most important topics to score marks in the Mains Exam of any Banking Exam. This will also act as a score booster in the Mains Exam.
We are providing the Current Affairs Quiz regularly in our Bankersdaily and you can also attend the Daily Current Affairs in the actual exam format which will also enhance your time. Check the Current Affairs Quiz of Daily Current Affairs Quiz: January 8, 2022
How to attend the Daily Current Affairs Quiz in Exam Format? Follow the below-given steps.
>> Click the Below link
>> Click Start Exam on the forthcoming screen.
>> Click I am Ready to Begin
>> Answer the Given Questions in the Prescribed time and Click “SUBMIT” and then “END Exam”
>> Click “REVIEW RESULTS” to check the answers and the Explanations
Please Click The Below Link To Attend The Quiz In The Exam Format And Also To Know The Answers For The Questions.
REVIEW OF EXAM
1. When was National Vision Board Day celebrated?
a) 3 January
b) 4 January
c) 6 January
d) 7 January
e) 8 January
2. Where did Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurate the second campus of the Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI)?
3. What is the name of the testing kit approved by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) to detect the Omicron variant of coronavirus?
4. What is the increased age limit for the retirement of state government employees in the Andhra Pradesh Government?
5. Where did the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) launch India’s first mobile honey processing van?
a) Andhra Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh
d) Uttar Pradesh
6. What is the maximum limit of the approved cash withdrawal transactions per customer per terminal per day for Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AePS) according to the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) guidelines?
7. What is the GDP growth projection of India predicted by India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) for FY22?
8. Who was reappointed as the Executive Director of ICICI Bank by the Reserve Bank of India?
a) Anup Bagchi
b) Anup Aggarwal
c) Ashok Mittal
d) Rajiv Mehta
e) Sandeep Batra
9. Which international organisation has appointed Haitham Al Ghais as its new Secretary-General?
a) International Maritime Organization
b) Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries
c) International Olympic Committee
d) World Wide Fund for Nature
e) Federation Internationale de Football Association
10. What is the profession of Sidney Poitier (who passed away recently)?
d) Social Activist
11. What is the growth projection of India by the National Statistical Office (NSO) for FY22?
12. Whose term was extended by the Union Government as the Chairperson of IBBI?
a) Navrang Saini
b) Sanjeev Mehta
c) Rajeev Mehta
d) Rajiv Gauba
e) Anup Bagchi
13. A profit from the sale of property or an investment is called __________.
a) business gain
b) capital gain
c) net gain
d) gross gain
e) none of these
14. The minimum rate at which the banks lend money to their customers is ______.
a) SLR Rate
b) MSF Rate
c) Base Rate
d) Bank Rate
e) Repo Rate
15. One-hundredth of one percentage point, basically used in expressing differences of interest rates, is known as ________.
a) interest point
b) nominal point
c) basis point
d) base point
e) None of these
To Know the Answers for the Quiz, Attend the Current Affairs Quiz – January 8, 2022