SBI PO Mains 2017 Study Planner
SBI PO Mains 2017 Study Planner
SBI PO Prelims examination is over for all aspirants. SBI PO Prelims 2017 was not tough as expected because the exam pattern is same in all slots.
To know expected cut-off in SBI PO Prelims: Click here
SBI PO Prelims 2017 results expected to be announced within 5 days. But we suggest, not to wait for the results to come and start practicing for Mains Examination because for mains, you have only few days (June 4) to Prepare.
Follow Our Page : Target SBI PO for more Updates
So here we have come up with a study planner based on Previous year Examination review.
|Subject||Topics||No of Questions||Level of Question||Remarks|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude (45)||Input Output||5||Tough||Double Shifting|
|Seating Arrangement||5||Moderate||Linear – 10 People sitting North South but total seats was 12 and two seats were vacant|
|Puzzle||5||Tough||7 people belongs to different cities & different profession|
|Statement & Assumption||5||Moderate|
|Good Attempt (Out of 60)||20-23|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation (35)||Data Interpretation (DI)||5||Tough||Double Line Chart|
|Data Interpretation (DI)||5||Tough||Double Pie Chart|
|Data Interpretation (DI)||5||Tough||Missing DI|
|Data Interpretation (DI)||5||Tough||Bar Graph (Single)|
|Time & Work||5||Moderate|
|Probability||5||Moderate||Red, White & Blue ball|
|Good Attempt (Out of 50 )||12-15|
about Economy/ Banking (40)
|Good Attempt (Out of 40 )||20-25|
|English Language (35)||Reading Comprehension||6||Easy||No Cloze Test, Parajumbles & Spotting Error asked in today’s exam|
|Antonyms & Synonyms||7||Tough|
|Paragraph Fill Up with Sentence||5||Tough|
|Good Attempt (Out of 40 )||13-16|
|Overall Good Attempt (Out of 200)||80-85|
- Do solve atleast 5 Data Interpretation Sets (25 Questions) everyday because as this is the toughest and Important Part in SBI PO Mains Examination.
Especially give focus on Missing DI.
- Practice 20 Quadtratic Equations everyday and try to get the Speed of 5Qns/3min
- Practice 20 Missing Numbers and 10 Wrong Number series Everyday.
- Be Clear with the concepts of all Application problems like Time and Work, Probalility, etc..
- Puzzle and seating arrangement questions are becoming important testing area in all bank exams because approximately 50% of questions are asked from this section.
This section needs vigorous practice so that you can solve questions on time else you will be loosing lot of time in this section.
The same thing happened in Prelims Exam too. So try to solve atleast 30 Qns (6 sets) of Seating & Puzzle Test everyday.
Try to solve questions which are 3 entity based and has 8/12 persons in the questions.
- Input –Output :
In this section you need to identify the pattern soon and solve the questions based on it. So Practice atleast 10 Qns per day.
- Inequality/Mathematical Operations:
This section is most easiest and scoring part in bank exams. But also becomes Time-consuming when coded inequalities are given.
So try to get the speed of 5 Qns /Min in this Section
- Coding –Decoding:
In last year IBPS Examinations, we have got new pattern coding-decoding questions. So we could expect the same pattern questions in this year. So try to solve the New-pattern coding-Decoding Questions. Solve atleast 20 qns per day in this section
We are facing major changes in English part in every examination and English being the filtering part in many Competitive Exams.
- Read Editorial posted in our site regularly and improve your vocabulary and comprehensive skills.
- Solve atleast 20 Reading comprehension Questions (2 sets), 2 sets of Cloze test, 20 Error-Spotting, 20 Jumbled paragraph and 20 Sentence Improvement everyday.
First READ all banking related current affairs (Last 3 moth current affairs).
Then start reading National affairs, International Affairs, Sports, Appointments, Important days etc.
Attend Current affairs quiz which is going to be posted in our site regularly.
We have uploaded all topics in Static GK and its links are given below
Like and Share this article to your Friends